Madigan

kymoon
on 5/28/08 12:12 pm - graham, WA
I go Monday June 2 for my e-val       then what  ?
Brandy L.
on 5/28/08 2:04 pm - Baudour , Belgium
Which eval is this for? Have you already started the pathway or are you done with it? Are you talking about pyschological eval?  Once I know which one I can give you a much better idea on how the pathway works and what is left to do!  Cheers and best of luck to you! Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

kymoon
on 5/29/08 2:53 am - graham, WA
done with all classes. pyschological eval  I guess.  in lakewood  with christina rasmussen   can u tell me what to expect from the eval?
Shelley S.
on 5/28/08 11:30 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I have listed on my family blog what all my appointments were like if you want to take a look, it might help to answer some of your questions.....it answers from beginning of pathway up until surgery day. Shelley's Blog

kymoon
on 5/29/08 3:06 am - graham, WA

hey what a great family blog.  great information. answered alot of my questions.  so after my e-val on monday in lakewood i call meg and get an appt. with her.   thanks for the information

Shelley S.
on 5/29/08 3:10 am - Ft Lewis, WA
You're very welcome, Jillian had posted to us about all the different things to go through when we first joined the board and it helped so much.  I figured since I was going to keep a blog anyway since we live so far from family that I would put that info out there for anyone going through the pathways at Madigan so they would know what to expect..  Usually Christina will tell you when she should have the fax to Meg, so if she says she will have it there by that afternoon, I would call Meg first thing the next morning.

yesipray
on 5/29/08 1:41 pm
I read your blog a bit ago...thank you for all the information, it was helpful. NOW...can I ask...did you all diet before and or during the time leading up to surgery?....dumb question, huh? Deby
Most Active