Madigan phone number?

Shelley S.
on 5/26/08 9:01 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I should know this but for the life of me I can't find it.  Does anyone have the general surgery clinic number I can call to speak with the nurse about ordering my labs? Thanks in advance

jillianD
on 5/26/08 9:47 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I do!  968-3105  You want to ask her about mine too??  Everytime I call I get put on hold till I can't take it any longer and I hang up!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 5/27/08 1:16 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thank you so much girl, I called right at 8, had to wait a bit, but not long at all.  It's 8:10 and I'm off the phone already  lol  Maybe calling early is the trick or I caught them in between something  lol

jillianD
on 5/27/08 1:29 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
What ever show off!  Did you get them to put in my labs too??????  LOL I am too lazy to call....
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 5/27/08 1:33 am - Ft Lewis, WA
LOL yeah they transfered me back, have no idea who I talked to, could have been a resident for all I know but he said, ok you are all set, they are in. I can't do them today, already blew that but will go in the morning to my own clinic (Okubu) and see if she can do them for me, and if not, then I will go over to the main hospital.  I just love my clinic and the girl who works there is so good at it, so I'm hoping.  AND, you can go in at 630am too, hubby has to work tomorrow so going to try before dropping him off  hehehe.

Most Active