Any Support Groups in Olympia area yet??

lizzybear
on 5/24/08 11:57 am - Olympia, WA
Hi there!  Just checking to see if any support groups have started up in the Olympia-Lacey-Tumwater area yet?  I'm going to try to start making it to the support group my surgeon's office has once a month in Federal Way, but would really love to find one closer to home.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Shelley S.
on 5/24/08 12:48 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I know of one that is closer than Federal Way, the Thru Thick and Thin group that meets in Tacoma once a month is closer than that for sure.  The group is for all kinds of surgery and is run by Susan who is wonderful as well.  Last meeting was good support for sure but we got recipes and a self help type worksheet that truly made me think about a lot of things in life.  It was a wonderful meeting for sure.  The next meeting for that group is June 16th. Here is a link to the groups area  Thru Thick N Thin

lizzybear
on 5/24/08 2:07 pm - Olympia, WA
Thanks Shelley - I'll check out the link and get some more info.   THANKS!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active