130 pounds gone forever

cfidecaro
on 5/22/08 7:54 am - Snohomish, WA

I was feeling a bit down about being in a stall for so long...but after talking with the "nut" doctor things are ok and the weight is moving again. I have officially lost 130 as of today. I only have 30 more to make goal. I think the stall was STRESS RELATED...the last 2 months have been horrid. I made through the whole breast cancer scare...can I just say I love Dr Bock..at my 9 month check up he praised my weight loss and then moved swiftly to get me in for a biopsy. 4 days of waiting and the tests came back "NEGATIVE" I am so happy...so at this point I am on track for the breast reduction which is scheduled for 9/16...2 days after I have the 3-day breast cancer walk for the cure. The latest is that my lil miss Emily (my oldest grand-daughter) who is just 3 and 1/2 is scheduled to have heart surgery. She was born with Hypo-plastic left heart syndrome. She has had two major heart surgeries to date..and a couple of other heart things done. We are all hoping that everything works out and this will be the last of them.

Shelley S.
on 5/22/08 12:43 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh my gosh girl you have had a plate full, very understandable you are under a lot of stress.  I hope all goes well with your granddaughters next surgery.  YAY on your weight loss, you've done an amazing job!!

jillianD
on 5/22/08 3:28 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wow you have been busy!!  I am so glad that your health is good and am praying for your grandaughters safe and sucessful surgery!  You must be very excited/nervous for your reduction! I hope we get to see you sometime soon at one of out get togthers!  
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 5/22/08 3:53 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Collette - I was just thinking about you today and that I hadn't seen you posting anything lately...  What a treat to see your note here this evening!  CONGRATULATIONS on 130 pounds lost - you are doing fabulously and are a real inspiration to me!!  The even better news you have is that the breast cancer scare turned out to just be a scare and that your reduction is now scheduled.  I'm sorry to hear that your granddaughter is having heart surgery again, but you and she will be in my prayers...  Take care...

~Nancy~

Susan O.
on 5/23/08 7:11 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Collette, you are doing great! I think it is a miracle that you haven't gained, what with all that stress!  130 pounds is beyond fantastic!    Little Emily sounds like a fighter - just like her Grandma! Kepp us up to date on everything, okay? Take care!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active