Group Health

jlph62
on 5/22/08 4:57 am - Olympia, WA
Hi  I have just received approval for the bariatric program at Group Health.  I have my first phone appointment on July 8th.  I would like to hear from anyone that has had surgery from Dr Bock recently or is going through the beginning stages at Group Health to find out how this program works. Thank Joanne
cfidecaro
on 5/22/08 7:36 am - Snohomish, WA
Hi Joanne~ I am almost 10 months out from RNY. Dr. Bock is my doctor.  Please feel free to contact me about any questions. I am more than happy to talk about anything with you Collette

SANDIRAND
on 5/23/08 3:28 am - Centralia, WA

I just had surgery with Dr Bock on 4/14/08 (Lap-Band) and my friend had surgery 5/12/08 RNY.  If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.   I can tell you that both of us had a great experience.  Dr. Bock is a wonderful surgeon and his team was very caring. Good luck on your journey! Sandi

Highest 242/Surgery 216/Current 172/Goal 150

SANDIRAND
on 5/23/08 3:32 am - Centralia, WA
Oh, by the way.   It seems like a slow process, but looking back, I am now thankful for the time it took to learn about surgery and what was expected post-op.  Sometimes you need that to be "mentally" prepared. I was approved for surgery in November 2007,   and had surgery in April 2008. Sandi

Highest 242/Surgery 216/Current 172/Goal 150

bombshellintraining
on 5/23/08 1:54 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Another "Bockie" here . I'm also available to answer any questions and provide support, so don't hesitate! Dr. Bock's team is fantastic... very caring... excellent bedside manner!

Shari M.

Cheryl N.
on 5/24/08 1:08 pm - Des Moines, WA
HI!  I am awaiting approval and I'm sooo anxious.  I am also with Group Health and my physcian did say Dr. Bock is very excellent doctor plus other couple gals told me he is good too!!! :) 
jlph62
on 5/25/08 8:56 am - Olympia, WA
Thank you to everyone for the replies.  It is good to know that there are others out there besides me.  I wanted to fix up my homepage but realized i didn't have a picture of myself.  I guess I need my son to take one when he gets home.  i've already learned so much just reading everything on this site. 
Most Active