Could I get a few Prayers sorry I have been mia....

hugeseahawksfan
on 5/18/08 6:51 pm
Could MY family get a few prayers please. I am just devistated. Tonight my ****atoo of 39 years passed away to bird heaven in my arms on my pillow. I have had my casper since i was 1 year old He was an gift from an australian friend of my dads 39 years ago as an egg for my 1st birthday. Casper has been a lil sick with kidney problems but this week he went down hill. I could not and would not have him put to sleep. I just couldn't do. he was on strong bird pain killers and the vet said he wouldn't know. He looked at me and beked my lips and cheek as to say good bye and then just passed away.39 years is along time as i will be 40 in sept.   I took him to college and work lots of times, vacation and even to my wedding. I am todally devistated. I feel like I could just die.He had the hugest custom made bird cage any one could get. I love him that much. I cooked bird things for him and i know it sounds nuts but he was my best friend. just say a lil prayer for me and my family Its hard. christie sorry i missed the lacey get together AND chat.   I live on the end of meridian off of martin way and would love to have one here!

Chris

Amanda S.
on 5/18/08 8:22 pm - shelley, ID

I'm sosorry

Amanda
260/241/134/200
highest/preop/lowest/current

Susan O.
on 5/19/08 12:26 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Dear Christie,    Please accept my sincere sympathy at the loss of your friend. I feel that when God made all the creatures of the world and then made Adam as their caretaker He meant us to love & cherish them too!   What a wonderful gift you received to have gotten to grow up having such a friend! God bless you! Susan

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

jillianD
on 5/19/08 12:41 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I am soo sorry for your loss!  To have a a buddy like your bird with you for so long and to lose him I can understand why you are devestated.  You have truely lost a family member.   Keep in mind that he went over the golden rainbow and is no longer in pain, but somewhere where he can fly free. Jill
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 5/19/08 12:54 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.  That is truly a long time to have someone there for you through all your growing up and up till now. (((((hugs)))))

Hislady
on 5/19/08 2:03 am - Vancouver, WA
Losing a dear pet is just as devastating as losing a person as far as I'm concerned. Give yourself time and extra love for awhile just like if you'd lost a person. I'll pray for comfort for you and your family.
Helen_Anne
on 5/19/08 2:14 am - Bremerton, WA
Christie... You  and your family are in my thought and prayers....   It is so sad to lose a friend!   Thank you for letting us know. Helen
Mdae
on 5/19/08 7:42 am
i'm so sorry for your loss.  i have a bird too, i know just how special they can be. 
Annie B.
on 5/19/08 7:49 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I'm so sorry!  You have my sympathies - I didn't realize how special pets could be until we got our cat last year (my first pet ever) - and I know we'd all be devastated if something happened to her. *hugs* ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

nancy6
on 5/19/08 9:27 am - Tacoma, WA
Christie - I'm sorry to hear of your loss of Casper...  It's always hard to lose a beloved pet, but after 39 years with him that must be very difficult for you.  You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Thank goodness time does heal - in the meantime, know that others care...

~Nancy~

Most Active