Brandy!

jillianD
on 5/18/08 8:50 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey Brandy thanks again for having everyone over to your house today.  I had a great time and will totally enjoy all the clothes that got passed along!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Helen_Anne
on 5/18/08 10:20 am - Bremerton, WA
I agree with Jillian.... I had a great time... and I love my new clothes too!!!
Annie B.
on 5/19/08 2:22 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Helen - it was great to see you - even though you scared me LOL.  Glad some of my clothes could work for you - I still have a bunch...so next time, I will bring them...I probably have one entire storage container full...

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 5/18/08 11:09 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I wanted to go so bad! Our friends weren't due in until next weekend but they left on their leave early and got here quicker than expected.  They are on their way to Alaska.  Glad everyone had a good time, hope someone took some pics.

jillianD
on 5/18/08 1:19 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Oops sorry Shelly, no pics. 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 5/19/08 12:56 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Awww shucks   I was going to pretend I was there by looking at pics  LOL

Annie B.
on 5/19/08 2:24 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Shelley!  We missed you!   And sorry about not taking pictures...didn't even think about it...

Brandy L.
on 5/19/08 1:40 am - Baudour , Belgium
Oopss... I totally didn't even think to take pics.... But we will definately do it again. And Annie and I were talking about maybe cooking out at the park next time and just doing the same thing. Anyone can pass along clorthes again. I got rid of one huge storage tote full but still stuck with one more...but it is mainly sweaters and sweatshirts...so who is even thinking about that with the weather we have had the past few days.  Shelley, and Beverely...you guys were missed sooo much. Along with everyone else who couldn't make it! I can't wait to see you guys again! Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Annie B.
on 5/19/08 2:23 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Brandy - thank you for being a great hostess!  I had a lot of fun...I enjoyed talking to you - and I'm glad you got your dress.  Now I have to get one of those counter top grills - I told Adam about how yummy that chicken was - and he said "Do you know how expensive it is?" And I said, I didn't even eat a quarter of a chicken breast.  Then he said, "ok...well we could get it for you." LOL.   And he agrees we need to get one of those grills - he said it would probably take care of his need to buy a charcoal grill LOL.

Brandy L.
on 5/19/08 12:41 pm - Baudour , Belgium

Just sooo you know...that chicken was bought at the commissary and was only like $4.74 for the pack. And bothyou and I combined didn't even eat half of one. Plus you could always cut them in half and pound them out thinner and it makes more.  I bought the grill at the PX a year or so ago, and I think I paid like $20 for it. I love it, and use it all the time. Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Most Active