I gotta ???? Madigan peeps

jillianD
on 5/13/08 6:43 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Can someone give the the Nuts # so I can get her to sign me up for some lab work?? Susu if you read this what do I need to make sure she's testing for? Thanks!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Fran575
on 5/13/08 7:10 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Jillian,
According to my nutritional guide from the pre-op classes that number would be: 253-968-0547. Her name is Colleen Cates.
Hope that helps.
Fran

jillianD
on 5/13/08 7:11 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks fran.   How ya feelin?  Gonna come to support group thurs?
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Fran575
on 5/13/08 9:40 am - Tacoma, WA
I'm doing very well.....what time is the Thursday support group? And I just want to confirm that you are talking about the one at Madigan?
Fran

Shelley S.
on 5/13/08 10:15 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi Fran! Glad to hear you are doing well! The Thursday support group meets in the Casio (is that right?) room down by the cafeteria in the basement.  It's from 5pm to 7pm and you can come at any time, people are always there from 5-7.  It's a great group!

Fran575
on 5/13/08 11:29 am - Tacoma, WA
So, not to sound stupid but, is this in the Nurses Tower? And does anyone know what time the back gate of Ft. Lewis (the one that is accessed from behind McChord and thru the housing area) closes?
I actually think I could make a 5pm start and then stay about an hour.
Thanks,
Fran

Shelley S.
on 5/13/08 11:35 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Not a stupid question at all hun.  Yes it's in the nurses tower.  I think for incoming traffic on that gate behind McChord closes early, like around 4ish, but you could come in the east gate if you've gone that way before then take that quick right as soon as you get through the ID check.  That gate behind McChord was nice when I lived in South Hill, but sadly their hours sucks.

Fran575
on 5/13/08 11:50 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks Shelley
It must be the East Gate I was thinking about. The one after you drive past the back of McChord and then turn right and cruise through the housing area. After the school, you make a quick left and go through the ID check. And then a quick left and then right and on towards Madigan.
Is this gate open until 8pm-ish?
Fran

Shelley S.
on 5/13/08 12:09 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
How I used to get to the east gate was go to Hwy 7/Pacific Hwy down to the Roy Y, veer off to the right, go down through lots of woods, the the road going onto Ft Lewis is on the right (sign says East Gate Road).  Once on East Gate Road you keep doing down past different rifle ranges on both sides of the road, and past the recreational firing range.  It's not the gate off military road.

Susan O.
on 5/14/08 3:34 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with

Hi Fran,    Where do you live? I live off 176th & 22nd, and go north to Military around the back of McChord and in the Logistics gate  It is open until 9:30 p.m. 

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active