Just an idea for this weekends Get-together

Brandy L.
on 5/12/08 4:04 pm - Baudour , Belgium
Does anyone go to church...to where 1 pm would be difficult to make it to??? Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

amynicolelynn
on 5/12/08 5:29 pm
OMG... That is so funny! I live in Horizon point on Inlay st! I drive down your street everyday to get to my house. What a small world! Do your kids go to Horzons? Wow we should deff get together somtime. We have only lived here out here for 7 months so I still dont know too many people. I will try and make it this weekend. I just started working at Victorias secret, and I am not sure if I work this weekend yet. I will deff let you know! Amy
Brandy L.
on 5/12/08 5:42 pm - Baudour , Belgium
OMG!! Can you sooo hook me up with a discount??? lol... I love Victoria's Secret now that I can shop there again. I just bought a new bra there the other day! But I too work at the mall. I work inside the JCPenney Potrait Studio...and I was actually asked today if I wanted the management position... I was totally caught offguard with this being my first day back after vacation. So now I have a lot of serious thinking to do and I gotta speak to my hubby about it whenever he decides to call me. Oh..and my daughter is only 3 years old so she isn't in school yet. But we definately should get together soon. I work all this week 10-5 and then I always have weekends off with my hubby deployed. But I would love to see you on Sunday! I hope you can make it! Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Susan O.
on 5/13/08 1:39 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Sounds like fun, and I'd love meeting all of you, however I have already promised my day to my husband. Not for fun, darn it ~ but to go through more moving boxes! Hope you have a wonderful time!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active