Just an idea for this weekends Get-together

Brandy L.
on 5/11/08 11:42 am - Baudour , Belgium
Ok...so I know people still aren't sure about what or where we are going to meet this weekend. So I just wanted to offer an idea or suggestion. First ..let me say that I do live in Lacey. But here goes. My house is decent size and we could all meet up here. There is a park literally down the street from me...on the same block as mine. It has a very nice new playground for the kids (for those of you, like me, whose hubby is deployed). There is also a very large gazebo with lots of tables underneath for us to visit or have a potluck. Then we could all go back to my house and do the clothing exchange. We could sort everything out quickly by size and let everyone go through and take what they would like.  Even better though if it is raining...we can still hang out at my house.  So just an idea...and I am offering up my place for you ladies. So if interested ... let me know... Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Shelley S.
on 5/11/08 12:35 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I'm fine with that, in fact, I almost moved into your neighborhood when we moved here  lol.  In the long run I wish I had, I didn't much like living in South Hill/Puyallup because of the traffic.  For sure I would need directions though, I've been the passenger when my friend and I went to a mutual friend's house in the same neighborhood  lol

Annie B.
on 5/11/08 2:06 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
shelley, by chance could I catch a ride with you there?  I figure on a sunday afternoon, it would be nice for my husband to have the car...what time were we planning to do this?

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 5/12/08 1:08 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I don't see why not.  However remember I have a small car so if the kiddies are coming it might be a tight fit  lol

Annie B.
on 5/12/08 1:14 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
No...I'll leave the kiddos with Daddy - they can help him with yard work LOL

Shelley S.
on 5/12/08 1:39 am - Ft Lewis, WA
lol ok then sounds like a plan

Annie B.
on 5/11/08 2:05 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
That would be cool!  Works for me!

Brandy L.
on 5/12/08 1:20 am - Baudour , Belgium
Ok...sounds perfect. My address is 5413 Balustrade Blvd Se, Lacey, WA.  The easiest way to get here is to take I-5 to exit # 109. Turn right at the bottom of the off ramp at the light. Then get into the far left lane or left inside lane (both are turning lanes) and turn left onto College Street. You will take College Street for about 3 miles or so. At the second round-about you go 3/4ths the way around and  you will come out onto Balustrade. (If it was a normal intersection you would turn left). Then you just stay on Balustrade all the way until you get to my house which will be on the left hand side.  I have red,white,& blue ribbons on my porch and planter...so easy to find! my  house is a 2 story green one, and I am sandwiched between 2 single level homes.  So what time do you guys want to meet? 1 or 2ish??? I am working today till 5 but I will be online after that to answer any questions or catch any changes. I am so excited to see everyone. Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

jillianD
on 5/12/08 10:56 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Works for me cause I live in Lacey!!  1 or 2 works for me either way. Thanks Brandy!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Helen_Anne
on 5/12/08 2:08 am - Bremerton, WA

I will be there too... NOTE: to the Bremerton, Silverdale, Port Orchard ladies...  we can carpool... I have a Honda Accord.. and can take 3 (or 4 if you don't mind a little squishing and have short legs).  Let me know...

My cell phone is 206-914-2318

Helen

Most Active