2 months postop today - took some new pics!

bombshellintraining
on 5/11/08 11:09 am, edited 5/11/08 12:39 pm - Port Orchard, WA

Feeling pretty good today, exactly 2 months postop - down 64.5 pounds (20 pre-surgically). Down to only one pair of pants that fit - REAL DENIM JEANS (no Spandex in these puppies)!  Haven't been able to wear those in nearly 20 years - and my friend told me they're already getting too big!!! Even my new tops are getting baggy - What's a girl to do??? Oh dear... I suppose I'll be FORCED to go shopping!!! 

Had my mom and my daughter over for Mother's Day - fixed all sorts of protein-laden foods (which they loved enough to take the leftovers home)... Cajan prawn & vege kabobs, beef tips with gravy, roasted rosemary/garlic potatoes (Yukon Gold and Red), 100% whole wheat crescents, and topped it off with sugar-free chocolate covered strawberries! I could only eat 6 or 7 bites total, but those bites were sure yummy!!! 

Hope you're all having a great weekend... and a very happy Mother's Day to all!!!

Shari M.

Shelley S.
on 5/11/08 11:34 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Happy Mother's Day to you too! You look GREAT lady!!!  I feel you on the pants situation, I finally broke down and bought a few pairs of jeans, and one is already too big and in the give away pile.  But that's ok, I went to Goodwill and the thrift store so I don't mind spending money like that  hehehe.

bombshellintraining
on 5/11/08 12:42 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Yep - time to hit the Goodwill racks! It's soooo fun... I'M MELTING, I'M MELTING!

Shari M.

Annie B.
on 5/11/08 2:11 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
You're looking GREAT!!  I can see a huge difference in your face! Way to go!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

bombshellintraining
on 5/11/08 2:33 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Thanks Annie - One chin down, two to go!

Shari M.

Annie B.
on 5/11/08 2:35 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
LOL...that was pretty funny

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active