May 13 , 14 & 15th at Vitalady's

PinkFlamingoes
on 5/10/08 4:12 pm - Buckley, WA
Hey all , Vitalady's support groups are this coming week . Tuesday & Wednesday at 7:00 . And Thursday the 15th for Lap Banders . Please correct me if i'm wrong , on the Lap Banders group . I haven't been able to attend in a few months for various reasons , so I appologize if i'm behind the times . People pre & post-op of all weight loss surgeries are welcome on Tues & Weds . Come a little early if you need to get any products . Products are sold for the sole convenience of the WLS people & not for VitaLady or VitaGuy , as they get plenty of business during regular hours . In case you wondered . I plan on being at the Tuesday meeting . Hope to see ya there . Kathy

jillianD
on 5/10/08 4:17 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Can you PM me the address?  I can't come to the groups but I do want to come out and try some different proteins and pick up some vites. Thanks!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

auntie-boopee
on 5/10/08 4:34 pm - Silverdale, WA
I keep hearing about Vitalady, what and where is it? 
nancy6
on 5/11/08 2:22 am - Tacoma, WA
Vitalady and her husband (Michelle and Don Curran) are WLS successes.  Both had WLS in the mid 90's and have maintained their losses.  My understanding is that their search for good vitamins that they could take after WLS led them to open their own business in their home.  They sell all kinds of vitamins, supplements, protein powders, bars and shakes geared to WLS patients.  They also have support group meetings once a month.  They are located in Puyallup so it's a bit of a drive for you from Silverdale, but if you're ever over this way, it's definitely worth the trip!  You can stop in there during business hours and they'll let you taste test any of the protein powders, which is wonderful!!!  Check out their website - www.vitalady.com  I find their prices to be very good and it's a "one stop shop" for me - I get all my vitamins and proteins there.  Fortunately, I live in Tacoma so it's fairly close for me.

~Nancy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 5/11/08 3:20 am - Buckley, WA
That's most of their Bio in a nutshell . lol . You're right about the prices . I have compared my Champion powder to Super Supplements & on-line distributers & she is way more reasonable . ANd being able to taste test & great . My taste isn't going to be the same as anyone elses . Kathy

auntie-boopee
on 5/11/08 1:25 pm - Silverdale, WA

Thank you for the details...I kept seeing the named mentioned.  I even heard it at my support group.  I'll be definately checking it out. 

Karen

Annie B.
on 5/10/08 6:42 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with

The lapband meetings are no longer - no one was coming.

Tuesday & Wednesday.  Tuesday evening, she's having Dr. Fox come to speak.  Wednesday is a regular support group meeting.

She is located in puyallup at kinda near the costco:  12105 78th Avenue E, Puyallup, Wa 98373-4863

You can go anytime during business hours (M-F 8am-7pm, Sat 10am-4pm) and try the shakes and stuff.

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

auntie-boopee
on 5/11/08 1:22 pm - Silverdale, WA
Thanks so much for the info...I'm going to try to make it out there, but I'm going to Houston on Wed, so it may not be until I get back. Karen
Shelley S.
on 5/10/08 11:36 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Hey Jill, when you go, can I tag along? I need some upcal D in the worst way and I know she carries it.

jillianD
on 5/11/08 3:36 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey Shelly maybe we can go togther one of these saturdays?  Maybe not this weekend but next?  Or even a friday afternoon?  I think I have one of those off the 2nd week of june.  LOL I get off work at one I could pick you up and we can go togther.  Let me know.  I know my day time life is too busy...
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active