I LOVE Dress Barn!

Shell Marr
on 5/9/08 4:04 pm
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
I went clothes shopping for my upcoming business trip next weekend to San Diego!!  I got a pair of black slacks and three tops.  It was really really fun.... started out trying on size 22W and 20W in the pants and ended up buying 18W and the shirts I started trying on 18-20 and 22-24 but ended up buying 14-16 (1X).... I'm so freaken excited, before ya know it.... I'll be wearing MISSES tops!! WWWWoohhoooo! 

I highly recommend working with Nanci at the new Southcenter Dress Barn if you live in the area.... she worked her butt off for me... bringing be smaller and smaller sizes and different styles once she knew what I was looking for... and she helped me to find tops that hide my "wings" !!  She ROCKS!!  I told her I was going to tell others about her! :)   Shell Marr
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

jillianD
on 5/10/08 1:33 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wow thats great!!  Its wonderful when you find an associate who is willing to help like that!  You should call her boss and pass along the compliment. Enjoy your trip and enjoy you new clothes!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shell Marr
on 5/10/08 3:47 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
I asked her if she was commision...she said no and that she wasalso the manager!!  Then I told her I was going to blog about her.... :)  we kept talking and she said, well we do kep track of who sells what, and sometimes there are bonuses etc. So, Everyone ask for her to help you!! :) Your right, I should write to corporate too!
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

Most Active