New to Group

Lisa B.
on 5/11/08 4:03 am - Bremerton, WA
I met with Gail 4 times before she released me. I know you have to meet with them at least 3 times. lisa.....
kittykatzmom
on 5/13/08 1:57 am - Mason co., WA
Hi and welcome,  I had Susan and she gets right to the point, she originally wanted me to meet with her 6 timess, but I was persisant and did all the things she asked of me, and with enough asking and telling her I was ready,  she relased me after 4 visits did u go to the last support group meeting? You look familiar... I was there with my daughter, Was your daughter with you? Good luck  If you have any ???? just ask.

~Cindy~

auntie-boopee
on 5/14/08 1:36 am - Silverdale, WA
Yes....I was there and I really enjoyed it.  I am doing everything Susan has asked of me, but I would really like to have the surgery by the end of the summer.  I was ready before I started seeing her, I been researching this for about 6 years.  Oh well, it will hapen when it happens.  I think you were having afew problems, how are you feeling lately?
kittykatzmom
on 5/14/08 2:04 am - Mason co., WA
Doing better, I met with Susan Yesterday for my 1 month follow-up, according to her I'm down 32 lbs since surgery, she's very concerned because I'm not getting in my protein and water but she found a fairly new protein product, and I tried it this morning with carnation instant breakfst choc. and there is no taste to it really so maybe it will help alot.  its bene-protein have only found it online thru walgreens.  $13.00 a can not bad considering how much I've wasted. As for other things, I'm having another CT on Fri. so we'll see how that goes. take care and good luck.

~Cindy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 5/10/08 3:55 pm - Buckley, WA
Welcome , Lisa . Glad you joined us . Kathy

M K.
on 5/12/08 8:22 am
Hi, I am also new.... My surgery is scheduled June 26th with Dr. OH, out of Federal Way.  I live in Rochester (south of Olympia).  I am finding these message boards very helpful and uplifting.  I do have to say.. I am very scared.. but excited also.  I told my husband last night.. It is hard to live in this body....   I am looking for a support group South... do any of you know of one?  I have heard of a Great One in Puyallup.. but that will not work very well. Thanks, Missi
Most Active