New to Group

mdbaskett
on 5/9/08 1:49 am - Seattle, WA
Welcome Lisa!  I am a newbie too.  I just finished all my pre-op tests/hoops and we are submitting to my insurance this week.  Is that your darling kitty?  Very cute.

High - 369 / Surgery (7/2/08) - 344 / Current - 180 / Goal - 170

Lisa B.
on 5/9/08 5:58 am - Bremerton, WA
That was taken about a year ago, when she was about 6 months old then. She used to be a nice kitty, now she's a brat.  Good luck with the insurance...  lisa
Colleen M.
on 5/9/08 9:15 am - Port Angeles, WA
Well welcome to the group and jump in with any ideas or questions. There is always someone on to help out. My name is Colleen and im in Port Angeles.. and again Welcome!!
keep on Smiling!
bombshellintraining
on 5/9/08 4:11 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Hi Lisa  - Glad you could join us - Everyone here is so friendly - I live on the Kitsap Peninsula as well... please feel free to contact me if you need any help!

Shari M.

Lisa B.
on 5/9/08 5:03 pm - Bremerton, WA

My case manager finally got all my paper work. Only took 4 calls the the shrink to get my report faxed over. On Monday I call Madigan to set up an appointment. Hopfully I will get my date soon. This evening my friend Lynnette and I met with a personal trainer at the base. We did our figure analsys, it was sad I scored either poor or very poor in most of the catagories. Oh well.. it's a start. Next week we get our workout program.  It's time to go to bed. I have to get up early so I can go camping with my son....  lisa...

auntie-boopee
on 5/9/08 6:19 pm - Silverdale, WA

Hello Everyone,  I am also new , I live in Silverdale and I'm going through NHB in hopes of having this bypass surgery that I have been thinking about for about 6 years.  I've reading the  forum for about a month, but finally have the courage to say "Hi".  I have many questions...but I'll start with this one....I've been to the NUT twice, so does that mean I have to only see her once more before I can start some of the other stuff?  I have taken all the classes already. Thanks,

Karen,

PinkFlamingoes
on 5/10/08 3:57 pm - Buckley, WA
Welcome , Karen . I hope your approval goes quickly & you get yourr date , soon . Kathy

auntie-boopee
on 5/10/08 4:17 pm - Silverdale, WA
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Lisa B.
on 5/9/08 10:57 pm - Bremerton, WA
Welcome!! Who is your nutritionist? I had Gail, met with Susan once and when she informed me that she was my "gate keeper" I figured I was screwed. I had seen Susan in the past and we kind of butted heads. If I had given her a chance I'm sure it would have been fine. How far along are in the process? lisa..
auntie-boopee
on 5/10/08 4:23 pm - Silverdale, WA
I have Susan and I hoping I'm not screwed.  I have taken all the TLC classes that they require and I have met with Susan twice.  I hoping that when I meet with her at the end of  the month I'll get to start on some of the other stuff.  How long was your waiting process?  Karen
Most Active