New to Group

kittykatzmom
on 5/8/08 6:43 am - Mason co., WA
Thanks Jill, Just wish I felt like rockin.   lol

~Cindy~

Lisa B.
on 5/8/08 2:30 pm - Bremerton, WA
How long did it take to get your date once you finished with everything at Navy? lisa...
kittykatzmom
on 5/10/08 1:43 pm - Mason co., WA
Once I was released by my case manager (Elaine) it was about a Month, but in that time I also had to do all the pre-op thru Madigan, Time flew by.  Have you gone to a support group meeting at Brem.? If not it is a great group. with lots of answers.

~Cindy~

Lisa B.
on 5/11/08 4:17 am - Bremerton, WA
I've been going to them since January. In fact after last weeks meeting we stood around and talked until almost 10:30. I have Elaine too... What all do you have to do at Madigan? lisa..
kittykatzmom
on 5/11/08 5:35 am - Mason co., WA
you'll have to do: EKG, labs, Meet with anestesia, and have a pro-op consult with a nurse, this will all be done at the same appt. allow atleast 2 hrs. surgery was a week later.

~Cindy~

Lisa B.
on 5/11/08 8:58 am - Bremerton, WA
I just did my labs and EKG this past week, do they have to be done again? Thanks for the heads up on the amount of time. I know going down there is usually an all day event.
kittykatzmom
on 5/12/08 5:27 am - Mason co., WA
I did my labs and things too at Brem. but because they would have been a month old, Madigan required them again.

~Cindy~

Lisa B.
on 5/12/08 6:30 am - Bremerton, WA
Makes sense...  I should be able to make my fisrt appointment this afternoon or tomorrow.
kittykatzmom
on 5/12/08 6:37 am - Mason co., WA
good luck

~Cindy~

nancy6
on 5/8/08 8:45 am - Tacoma, WA
Welcome, Lisa!  So glad you decided to introduce yourself...  You'll find lots of good support and friendship on this board.  Don't hesitate to jump in and ask questions! Wishing you all the best as you move toward your surgery day!!

~Nancy~

Most Active