New to Group

Lisa B.
on 5/7/08 3:06 pm - Bremerton, WA
I joined this group a about a week ago. I started my journey in January and just finished all my steps in Bremerton today.   Now I wait... My case manager has all my paperowrk except for my mental eval. Hopfully he faxed it to her today. lisa
hugeseahawksfan
on 5/7/08 3:27 pm

welcome to the lil group!  jump in and tell us about yourself! welcome welcome!!

Chris

Amanda S.
on 5/7/08 8:47 pm - shelley, ID

Hi and welcome!

Amanda
260/241/134/200
highest/preop/lowest/current

cfidecaro
on 5/7/08 9:05 pm - Snohomish, WA

Hi Lisa~ Welcome to the group. Great bunch of people here. Hopefully the wait won't beto long for you.

Collette

Shelley S.
on 5/7/08 9:39 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there Lisa and welcome! Your day will be here before you know it!

Lisa B.
on 5/7/08 9:59 pm - Bremerton, WA
Thank you all for the welcome... I am a little nervous about doing this. My husband is gone for 2 months so I don't think he will be home when my day comes. I have a friend that will stay with me and my neighbor is an ER nurse so I will be taken care of. Besides, I don't think he will be much help in the begining.  I have been a Navy wife for 22 years and have lived in Bremerton for almost 14 years. I have 2 boys, they are 19 and almost 16 (8 days to go). Their pictures are posted on my page. I have been thinking about having the gasteric bypass for a couple of years. I was just to chicken to look into it. One day I asked my doc and she said I would be a good candidate. So here I am... lisa....
jillianD
on 5/8/08 12:10 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Welcome!  Glad you decided to join the group, stick around post questions.  You will learn alot!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Helen_Anne
on 5/8/08 1:05 am - Bremerton, WA
Lisa.. Welcome to the group.... I live in Bremerton... just off Callow near Ship Yard... Let me know if you need any help... I am pre-op  and probably won't have surgery until the September. Also... it would be great to have a walking buddy if you are interested... Helen
kittykatzmom
on 5/8/08 3:51 am - Mason co., WA
Hi Lisa, Welcome I too started my journey thru Bremerton, Had my surgery 4/11 and have lost a total of 45 lbs, I have good days and bad, but doing better everyday. any ??? just ask.

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 5/8/08 6:41 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wow Cindy you are rockin it!!  45 lbs in a month??  Amazing!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active