Try before you buy! LOL

jillianD
on 5/4/08 6:52 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hi all!  Well I went shoppin today at Good will and found some great things if I do say so myself!  The only thing not so great is I picked up 2 things that are too big for me, and I don't think Good will does returns.  In my defense they looked small to me.  The good part was that I picked up some things to shrink into size 18 and they all fit now!!  Lol sizes are weird. Any how I have a pair of Grey slacks size 22(almost new)and a pair of size 24 (are brand new still have tags) denim shorts knee length to give away.  If you are local we can meet and I will give them to you or if you are in Tacaoma I am up there once in a while and will meet there also.  Otherwise I will mail, if you will pay for shipping.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Helen_Anne
on 5/4/08 8:04 am - Bremerton, WA
Jill... I am interested in the  24 denim shorts... and I may be interested in the pants...if they are talls... pretty unlikely huh! On the topic of clothes... I have some 24 and 26 clothes that I want to give away.  Most of the tops would be better for someone who have average or short waist.  I think I shrunk some of tops... so now they are too short for me.  Ummm... maybe when we get together for our sunday walk/meeting... we could have a clothing exchange. Helen
jillianD
on 5/4/08 9:42 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I was gonna say the shorts are yours. I will give them to you next time we have a get togther.

Shelley S.
on 5/6/08 4:53 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I went to Goodwill and Salvation army both today, finally found some pants short enough for me, most were too long.  But, on Thursday I WILL be wearing pants that fit, and 2 sizes smaller than the ones I wore to the meeting last week  hehehe.

jillianD
on 5/6/08 6:42 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Well alright!!  I was just thinking I need to go to a regular store and do some shopping, I don't want to spend the money but I really need some things for work!  I think I will try Ross first.

Shelley S.
on 5/6/08 7:15 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Heck yeah try Ross! We found quite a few things for my husband and daughter there, LOVE their prices!

Starting Over
on 5/6/08 3:02 pm
Believe it or not Goodwill DOES do returns, but the tags still have to be attached.
jillianD
on 5/6/08 3:30 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Good to know for the future!  I am glad to give them to Helen though!

Most Active