Protein Drinks

sweetkathleen
on 5/2/08 5:15 am - Seattle, WA

Hello everyone! WOW what can I say? I had a big day yesterday. I went to see the social worker and we talked about the pass and present. It was 1 hour and 45 mins long. Then I went to see the nutristionist. She gave me a packet and a list of protein drinks. I was just wondering if anyone has try any of these and which one is the best. One my list is: Slimfast High Protein Med RX Optisource Advantedge Boost High Protein Ensure High Protein  Sugar-free Carnation Instant Breakfast with nonfat milk Muscle Milk Nectar Champion Designer Whey Whey Soy Powder Beneprotein Unjury Thank you for all your help Kathleen

Truemans_Mom
on 5/2/08 5:26 am - Edmonds, WA
I like the Designer Whey chocalate flavor - hate the Biochem Whey choco fudge - there is an undertone of berry to it. The nut at NW Hospital did a taste test in her support group and the hands down winner was unflavered Unjury - you can add to just about anything to up the number of grams of protien. you have to order it online, they have sample sizes so you are not stuck with a whole canister if you don't like it.

Jan D.

Truemans_Mom
on 5/2/08 5:31 am - Edmonds, WA
Also - there are really helpful reviews on the diet and nutrition forum of OH

Jan D.

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 5/2/08 5:50 am - WA
I can tell you about Nectar and Champion if you give me a call (253) 939-8865 Merrilou
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/08 8:53 am - Kennewick, WA

I love the Nectar Lemon Tea with Chrystal Light Peach Tea.  I've been drinking it since my surgery (almost 3 years) and still love it.

I've tried other protein shakes, but this one I love.

Most Active