DaVinci Syrup, Medicine Cups and Clothing Exchange?

Christine439
on 5/2/08 1:37 am
Okay, so I know those don't seem to have anything to do with one another, but.. At the first Madigan support group I attended (long ago) there were two things mentioned that I want to track down now that I am close (I should have taken better notes, obviously!) 1. A woman mentioned buying the DaVinci syrups somewhere and I can't remember where she said.  Does anyone know where these can be found in the Tac/Lake/Oly area? She made it sound like they were reasonably priced whereever is was. 2. Another woman bought stacks of the medicine (1 oz.) cups. Any ideas where these can be found? And...do any of the support groups have clothing exchanges?  Thanks for your help.  Christine
Amanda S.
on 5/2/08 2:54 am - shelley, ID
I think you may be able to go into any pharmacy and ask them for the medicine cups. I think.... don't quote me! LOL

Amanda
260/241/134/200
highest/preop/lowest/current

podunker
on 5/2/08 4:42 am - Washougal, WA
I know Safeway carries the vanilla and hazelnut Davinci syrups by the coffee products and they run around $8 in my part of the state. If you want variety go to Davinci.com they have every flavor under the sun and ship very quickly. I would suggest getting at least one of their pumps, makes using them easier. I just got a bunch of flavors for shaved ice this summer. Another place that you might be interested in is flavorspray.com, they have savory flavors as well as sweet and are pretty good too.
Helen_Anne
on 5/2/08 5:12 am - Bremerton, WA
Christine... Cash and Carry .... carrys lots of the DaVInci Sugar Free syrups.... see link below to find one close to your house.  Cash and Carry has them creaper than I seen in other stores in Seattle or Bremerton. http://www.smartandfinal.com/locationSearch.aspx Helen
Truemans_Mom
on 5/2/08 5:34 am - Edmonds, WA
nancy6
on 5/2/08 7:51 am - Tacoma, WA
Definitely check out Cash & Carry for the syrups.  I believe they are under $4 a bottle there.  There is one on Tacoma Mall Blvd. near the old Magnolia Hi-Fi store.  (About 60th and Tacoma Mall Blvd.)  They are great to use in the protein shakes for a little different taste!

~Nancy~

Amberbear31
on 5/2/08 8:14 am - Federal Way, WA
Cash and carry, costco or sam's club for the syrups you will get to keep the med cups from the hospital, so don't buy any and Enjoyhealth.com has support group meetings second tuesday of month and she's holding onto a bunch of clothes for exchanges.
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
Sleeve gastrectomy 6/27/11
Starting Over
on 5/2/08 9:46 am
I found a larger variety of the syrups (I'm not sure if they're Torani or Davinci) at Cost Plus world market. They're $2.99 for the smaller ones. I liked those because I could try a few and see which ones I liked without being stuck with a big bottle.
Christine439
on 5/2/08 3:10 pm
Thank you all for your help. It was "Cash and Carry" that she mentioned. I'll use the link to find one nearby, but I think I'll try smaller samples through World Market first. I'm good at purging my closet without losing weight -- I'll probably be insane once the lbs start going -- so I'll hang on to my stuff and offer it to a support group.  Christine
jillianD
on 5/2/08 3:18 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Oh it won't be long now for you!  Good luck and speedy recovery!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active