Annie and Jillian

Shelley S.
on 5/1/08 11:57 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
It was so great seeing you guys last night, you are both doing an amazing job and look wonderful!!!  Oh and Annie had a wow moment but I am going to let her come in and brag, she deserves to get to brag big time, YOU GO ANNIE!!! Oh and Amanda, we were talking about you last night (in a good way I promise  lol) saying how when you get here we would love to have you join us on Thursday nights at support group since you have been there and done that with surgery and would have a lot to offer. Anyway, just wanted to say I had a great time at support group last night and it was good seeing you guys and watching you change so much in such a short time

jillianD
on 5/2/08 12:48 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks Shelly!  You are doing great too!  You hubby is so supportive and proud of you, you are one lucky woman!!  We will have to try and have a get togther off base soon so our other OH buddies can join in!  I know Saturdays are out but what about a sunday afternoon?  Now that the weather is getting nice we could all go to a park.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 5/2/08 12:52 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Aww thank you and yes I do feel very lucky to have him and he is my best cheerleader for sure. I think Sundays in the park would be great, I'm all for it.  That way the ones with kids can just let them play while we visit.

Helen_Anne
on 5/2/08 1:02 am - Bremerton, WA

All of you are doing so great!!!  Re: Get together... a  park would be great... maybe we could take a walk... Sunday afternoon is good for me.

Helen

Shelley S.
on 5/2/08 1:04 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I love the walk idea!

Amanda S.
on 5/2/08 2:52 am - shelley, ID
LOL glad to know that I was spoken about in a good way LOL It's amazing to me that I have "been there, done that" with the surgery. In some ways in seems like just yesterday I had it, and in other ways it seems like I've always been this way. My surgiversary is coming up :)   What time on Thursdays do you meet?

Amanda
260/241/134/200
highest/preop/lowest/current

Shelley S.
on 5/2/08 2:56 am - Ft Lewis, WA
It's from 5pm to 7pm

Annie B.
on 5/2/08 4:03 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey! Yes...I'll post it in a separate post! I really enjoyed seeing you guys too. And a Sunday afternoon at a park might be nice. We usually leave church around 1:30 or 2pm - and it's out in Puyallup. And maybe a Saturday later in the afternoon at a park might work too - like after 3pm or so?

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

cfidecaro
on 5/4/08 3:21 am - Snohomish, WA

Hey everyone~ I would love to join you all on a Sunday afternoon

Collette

Most Active