FRAN!!!

Shelley S.
on 5/1/08 1:11 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Tomorrow is your day girl!! I am going to get up there as soon as the fence guys are finished here at the house, but tell your hubby that my number is in your phone and if you or he need anything before I get there, don't hesitate to give me a call.  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers and I will save you a seat on the losers bench, it's a great place to be!  Love you girl!! Fran's surgery support page

jillianD
on 5/1/08 6:51 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yea for Fran!! BTW Shelly youv'e lost 50 lbs now I think we need to see some new pics!!  Full Body.....
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 5/1/08 7:50 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Well ok since Sunday is my 2 month surgiversary I will take a new pic  lol  But if you look close on my blog you will see one  hehehe

Fran575
on 5/1/08 9:33 am - Tacoma, WA

Thanks everyone........we will be leaving the house in 15 hours to head to Madigan. My check in time is 9:30am (so maybe surgery is around 11:30-ish??). Anyhow I never got my chest x-ray on my pre-op day, so I headed to Madigan this morning before work. And since I work at 6am, I headed there at 5:15. And wouldn't you know it.........there was no referral in the system!!! So when the surgical center called me with my time I asked about the x-ray. And they said I would definetly need it before surgery. So we are going to head to Madigan about 7:30 tomorrow morning and get that done, and then go over to the surgical center.

I can't believe my day is finally here.........and I still don't feel ready. Even though we have stock piled the pantry with all kinds of things I will be able to sip on, I still find that there are things I didn't buy. So tonite after celebrating my husbands birthday at the Black Angus we are heading back to the store for a few additonal items. Then I will finish the laundry, pack my bag, do the shower thingy and then hope to sleep like a baby.

See you all on the losers bench!

hugeseahawksfan
on 5/1/08 2:39 pm
hope you get some sleep tonight and I will add you to my prayers tonight for a safe and good surgery in the morning!!! Good luck and let us know how you are when you can! hugs!! christie

Chris

judi409
on 5/2/08 9:03 am - Spokane, WA
Hi Fran, Lots of best wishes for a speedy recovery and sucess with weight loss.  I just joined OH and I am working on healthier eating habits before (hopefully) having surgery. Good luck, Judi 409
jillianD
on 5/1/08 2:26 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ok droopy drawers!  Those pants are so baggy I can't even tell if you've got a booty!?!?  lol   How about ones of the front of you too?? 

kittykatzmom
on 5/2/08 7:51 am - Mason co., WA
Good luck Fran, your gonna do awesome, You will be in my thoughts for a speedy recovery.  I hope the orange jello is better than what I GOT.   HEHEHE

~Cindy~

Shelley S.
on 5/2/08 9:17 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Just a quick update, hubby and I went up to see her, didn't see her hubby anywhere so we asked at the surgery admissions area and they said they are really backed up and that she should be out of surgery by about 9:30pm.  That's after visiting hours but I had left her some flowers and a card from all her "loser" friends up on the 7th floor so she'll get them once she's up there.  I will be up first thing in the morning to see her.  Sorry I don't have more to report, but once I've seen her tomorrow I will post again how she's doing

jillianD
on 5/2/08 3:23 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks for posting Shelly!  Tell Fran we are all ready greet he on the losers bench!

Most Active