Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jillianD
on 4/30/08 12:54 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Damn woman you are lookin HOTTTT!!!!  Collar bones stickin out and everything!  Wahoo!!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 5/1/08 12:57 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I just saw your new pic too Nancy, you GO GIRL!!!!! You are looking amazing woman, great job!!!!!

nancy6
on 5/1/08 3:03 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Shelley!  Time for you to get some new pics up there!!  It just amazes me how much everyone is changing - and all for the better! 

~Nancy~

nancy6
on 5/1/08 3:02 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Jill!  I thought it was time for new pics...  Hard to believe there really are collarbones sticking out!!   LOL 

~Nancy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 5/4/08 5:07 am - Buckley, WA
Nancy , I love the new Avatar , too . You look great . You are doing so great ! Kathy

nancy6
on 5/4/08 1:35 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Kathy!  Haven't seen you at Vitalady's group in a while - you must be going to the Tuesday group and I've been to the Wednesday one...  Anyway, you are doing great, too - 150 pounds lost is terrific!  Looking forward to hearing how your appt. goes for the TT consultation!  Take care...

~Nancy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 5/4/08 2:13 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks to you , too . I haven't gone to the meetings at Vitalady's for a while . Between my son working on-call (evenings) for the White River School district & my friend passing away suddenly in February , it's been tough getting there . This son goes to scool during the day & it's his kids i've been raising for the last 7 years . But , when I go , I usually go on tuesdays .I plan on going on the 12th (tuesday) .  I can't wait to find out the info on U.W's plastic surgery department . Hopefully i'll get a phone call really soon . Talk to ya later . Kathy 

nancy6
on 5/5/08 1:28 pm - Tacoma, WA
You have been busy - I can understand why you haven't made it to Vitalady's...  So sorry to hear about your friend passing away suddenly.  That can be so hard to deal with.  I hope that you are doing OK with that now, even though there will always be sad times.  Take care.

~Nancy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 5/5/08 3:46 pm - Buckley, WA
Thanks , Nancy . This was tough . She was obese , had diabetes , was going blind , & recovering from a mild stroke . But , still unexpected . Tough to lose a friend & a peer . Especially , when you see a lot of these things as preventable . She was so full of laughter & fun . I'm doing well , though . Have a good tuesday . Kathy

Shelley S.
on 5/1/08 11:58 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I promise to post pics as soon as I wash the gray outta my hair this weekend  heheheh

Most Active