My evil THREE WEEK STALL is finally OVER!!!!

Annie B.
on 4/29/08 12:48 am, edited 4/29/08 12:49 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Ok...this was horrible!  I had been down to 263...then boom...my scale was reading 268/269 and even 270.  I was so frustrated...what the heck?!?!!??!  I can see if the scale doesn't move DOWN, but WHY in the world would it move UP?!?!?!?!?  This went on for THREE WEEKS.  YES...really truly.  I thought sheesh...I'm going UP...gaining weight...what am I doing wrong?  And I knew other than exercising, I wasn't doing anything wrong...well except that I wasn't getting quite enough protein, but I was working on that.

Well, yesterday morning, I got on the scale...and it said 261!!!  Then this morning 259.5!!  My stall is finally over.  I was so worried...and I knew it was a stall that I would get over...I was still worried that that's all I was ever gonna lose.  Silly me!  

Anyway, so my stall is finally over for now...and I am now officially Obese...and NOT Morbidly Obese!!! I'm so happy!!! Woo-hoo!!!  Oh...and that means I wouldn't qualify for surgery with no co-morbs (I didn't have any anyway).

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Amanda S.
on 4/29/08 12:53 am - shelley, ID

I'm doing the happy dance for you! Stalls are horrible and unfortunately, the further out I get, the longer they get. I just got past a 2 month one! YUCK!!! Isn't it great? I bet you never thought you would be celebrating the fact that you are obese LOL but it's so much better than MO!

Congrats on your great progress!!!!

Amanda
260/241/134/200
highest/preop/lowest/current

Annie B.
on 4/29/08 1:09 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Thanks, Amanda! Stalls ARE truly horrible.  And espeically if mine are the going UP in weight 5-7 pounds!  Yeah...I never would have thought celebrating that I'm OBESE...LOL...can't wait to celebrate being just overweight...but that's about 65.5 pounds away for me LOL.

Amanda S.
on 4/29/08 1:16 am - shelley, ID

Do you guys get together and walk or anything? It seems alot of you (soon to be us yeah!!) live so close, I'd love to have someone to walk with and stuff. It helps combat those stalls!

Amanda
260/241/134/200
highest/preop/lowest/current

Annie B.
on 4/29/08 1:18 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
No...but that's what I need...

Shelley S.
on 4/29/08 1:08 am - Ft Lewis, WA
YAY Annie that's awesome! Those stalls can be a pain in the butt for sure.  I was stuck in the 270's for what seemed like forever, but my body finally gave in and let the fat be burned since I was exercising and walking daily.  It sure tried it's hardest to hang on though dangit  lol.  But always remember, no matter what the scale is saying, look at your clothes...are they fitting looser? Are you losing inches? That's what kept my sanity when the scales would yo-yo on me.   Oh and this early out girl, never think "this is all?"  I know, easier said than done, but you are FAR from done losing

Annie B.
on 4/29/08 1:11 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Thanks, Shelley!  Yeah...I know.  I really need to get into exercising too...but I'm having a hard time with it. The sun is peaking out today, so maybe I'll take the boys for a walk.  I really wanted to measure myself to see if the inches were going down...but my boys were playing tug-o-war with my tape measure and broke it *sigh*...gotta get a new one.

Shelley S.
on 4/29/08 1:17 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh no! It's been awhile since I had little ones, but my only thing is remembering where the heck I had it last  lol.  It does look like it's going to be pretty today, when I took hubby to work it didn't seem cold either, so that's a good start to the day anyway.  But I bet even if you can't measure, your clothes and how they fit have a story of their own to tell.  When I first starting losing, I swear my stomach was lopsided  lol.  Now it's finally evened out, so at least now one side of my jeans don't fit tighter than the other.  I'm actually wearing some of the clothes we got at the clothing exchange, it's been great to "shop" in my own closet for the next size down.  Had to buy new underwear too, they were baggy in the butt and making it look bad in my "new" pants  hehehe.

Annie B.
on 4/29/08 1:22 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Nice Shelley! I have been able to more comfortably wear size 22 jeans (from a 26). My underwear went from being kinda tight to fitting perfectly. 

Amberbear31
on 4/29/08 1:42 am - Federal Way, WA
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! i know how you feel... was playing with the same 5-7 pounds for a couple months and finally started to move again in the right direction. YOU GO GIRL!
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
Sleeve gastrectomy 6/27/11
Most Active