Out of touch

Amberbear31
on 4/28/08 12:29 pm - Federal Way, WA
Sorry for being out of touch the last few months.... work, kids and weight loss take up most of my time these days and playing games or posting on the computer is totally an extra thing. Update on me: had my appt with dr. Oh today, saw his partner though. I chose no fill because i had been too tight the last 2 fills and just got over a week of acute sinusitis, double ear infections, chest congestion/infection and a LONG case of the pukies as the mucus blocked the stoma and threw up everything including water. On the GOOD side, I have oficially lost 108 lbs and 15.1 to go to get to ONEDERLAND.
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
Sleeve gastrectomy 6/27/11
Helen_Anne
on 4/28/08 12:54 pm - Bremerton, WA
Amber... WOW you have done great!!!  Congrats  on your weightloss. Helen
jillianD
on 4/28/08 1:04 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
WTG!!!!  You are doing wonderful and I think you made the right choice regarding your fill.    You will be cruizin through the door to wonderland before you know it!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Amberbear31
on 4/28/08 1:42 pm - Federal Way, WA
Thank you both. Your remarks are very uplifting and i am grateful for positive reinforcement!
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
podunker
on 4/28/08 3:01 pm - Washougal, WA
Wow way to go! I got my band a month after you and I'm nowhere near losing that much. It's OK tho cause I have health issues that limit my activity so all in good time it will happen. Anyway big congrats to you!!
Amberbear31
on 4/29/08 1:25 am - Federal Way, WA
yup, just keep trucking along there!
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
nancy6
on 4/28/08 3:03 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Amber - I'm so sorry to hear you've been feeling so crummy!  I missed you at Vitalady's group a couple weeks ago and wondered how you were doing.  Now I know you haven't been feeling too good - wish I'd called to check on you!  Glad your appt. went well with Dr. Hirai and I think you are doing AWESOME!!!  Sounds like you made a good decision not to get a fill today.  Hopefully you'll start feeling much better soon...  Take care of you!! Hugs,

~Nancy~

Amberbear31
on 4/29/08 1:26 am - Federal Way, WA
no problem Nancy! would you e-mail me your schedule so we can figure a good time to get together for lunch?
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
Shelley S.
on 4/28/08 11:37 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
OMG congrats on your progress girl, that is amazing!!!  I think life getting in the way of posting sometimes is a good thing, means you are enjoying life

Amberbear31
on 4/29/08 1:28 am - Federal Way, WA
it's definitely life! wish i was enjoying more, but summer is coming, we'll warm up and my activities will increase with taking my patient and kids to Wild Waves every week or so... will be good exercise and looking forward to rides! (not necessarily the water though... saggy skin and all LOL
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
Most Active