I can't stop eating

Amanda S.
on 4/29/08 12:48 am - shelley, ID

Hi Merrilou,  Thank you for your kindness!  I actually won't be relocating until the end of next month, I changed my location on my Avatar because everyone was asking me where I was going, so I figured this would be easier. I have no idea where Auburn is in relation to Dupont, but would love to attend the June meeting if I can? Thank you so much,

(haven't had any animal crackers today, yipee!)

Amanda
260/241/134/200
highest/preop/lowest/current

Poohtoo
on 4/29/08 8:50 am - Olympia, WA
Hi Amanda.   Welcome to Washington.  We were brought to Fort Lewis in 99 and never left.  I too have a desk job.  I am a secretary and have been for years.  Its awful because I am not always that busy and I feel like I need to be snacking constantly.  I have just gained 10 pounds back - after a 150 lbs loss.  I am horrified that it came back.  I am about 2 1/2 years out and its scary.  I am hungry all the time.  My stomach is always rumbling and I feel like its a monster and I need to feed it.  Snacking is killing me.  I guess I need to get busier at work and do more at home.  I have several dogs so I should be out walking them instead of sneaking a snack.  Its so hard and I had hoped I would never be hungry again.  But I swear all I think about is food just like before.  I don't know how to conquer that but I am working on it.  I just made the mistake of eating some chocolate covered almonds and found that I could tolerate them.  I can tolerate more and more sugar - just not milk.  I am so afraid I have stretched my pouch!  I know its hard to be away from family.  For all 22 years of my marriage we have been away from family so I got used to the loneliness early on.  The good thing about this area and especially Dupont is the high concentration of military.  We are all transient and understand that we are each other's family in the meantime.  It will be ok, just very hard at the beginning.  Take care and good luck.
Most Active