Cindy needs some prayers

southerngrl
on 4/25/08 11:21 am - Mt Vernon, WA
I have not been on here very much lately to update on myself but I wanted y'all to know about Cindy. She has had some troubles with her drain tube and was put back in the hospital.They have her on some strong pain meds thru IV's and may have to go back in. She has been doing great for for about 10 days but now she has issues with her health and other things not related to her surgery put upon her. I just wanted to know if everyone would please say an extra prayer for her at this time. I will add another update when I know more. I asked her if it would be okay to post on here and she said she would appreciate the support that everyone is so great at giving. Thank y'all ~Melissa
I am on a journey...to get back to real me! I als.o want to learn as much as possible and make as many friends as possible
Helen_Anne
on 4/25/08 11:47 am - Bremerton, WA
Melissa... Thank you for the news about Cindy... I was thinking about her this week and realized that I had not heard from her or about how she was doing... I will keep her in my prayers.. Helen
Shelley S.
on 4/25/08 12:13 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh my gosh yes, she sure will be in my prayers.  I'm so sorry she's having difficulties and appreciate you letting us know.

jillianD
on 4/25/08 2:11 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I'm so sorry to hear Cindy is having some problems.  Thanks for posting and I will be thinking about her tonight. 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

lorisb
on 4/25/08 2:28 pm - Vancouver, WA
Thanks for the update, Melissa!  I hope she's feeling better soon.  Please let her know we're thinking of her. Lori
Brandy L.
on 4/25/08 3:51 pm - Baudour , Belgium
Wow.. I will definately be praying for her. I wish her a very speedy recovery and hope to hear from her soon!  We have a really great group of gals on this forum! Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

amynicolelynn
on 4/26/08 5:55 pm
I will deffinetly say a prayer for her. Please tell her that we are all here praying for her fast speedy recovery. Thanks for telling us. Amy
Most Active