Re: July 19th get together in Gig Harbor

Annie B.
on 5/7/08 6:32 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I'm looking forward to it...sounds like a lot of fun...are we bringing the family - or just us?

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

PinkFlamingoes
on 5/10/08 3:49 pm - Buckley, WA
I think someone said earlier that we should include the family , which I'm for . I hope someone corrects me if i'm wrong . Kathy

Kattin
on 5/10/08 4:17 pm - WA
Hi! Yep, families more than welcome. I know there's a baseball area and I've seen some set up for badmitton, but not sure what other type things are there. Not sure if lifeguard there this year due to cutbacks and such. I know they have areas roped off for small children to swim in. And I'll check out bathrooms and I'll bring handi wipes and toilet paper. I know I hate to find out they don't always keep things stocked. My hubby is going to San Diego so I may go down to visit him for a week, but I'll be back before July19th. So do that Sun Dance.  Wakka Wakka  Wakka Wakka Wakka Wakka  Wakka Wakka Wakka Wakka  Wakka Wakka Take care, Kathy
Kathy
Proximal Rny Mar. 8th 2007 Dr Oh
Pre Surg. 239,lowest 135 current 162 ,goal 145
5ft 2 in 

PinkFlamingoes
on 5/10/08 4:40 pm - Buckley, WA
I'm doing the sun dance , right now . lol . I'm sick of rain . I do a lot of yard work , for fun . It's not been easy , with rain , sleet & snow this spring . Kathy

Most Active