Good Day!! How have you been??

jillianD
on 4/21/08 2:07 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Well I had the best day!!  First hubbys flight got delayed so he gets to be home another couple days.  Then I went shopping in my closet and found I fit in all my old "skinny clothes" he he he.  I've gone from a 26 to a 18 and that feels fabulous.  Now I am gonna have to shop.  No more clothes to shrink into. Last of all I have had what felt like a normal dinner. 6 buffalo shrimp,  yummy to the max!! few strands of barilla pasta plus with alfredo and a little bit of salad. I just am so excited that I had to share my day. How is everyone else??  Lets hear some of your "rah rah" moments!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 4/21/08 3:24 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Jill - Sounds like you had a GREAT day!!  Those are the best kind!  Glad to hear that you were able to eat a normal dinner tonight - and it sounds like a wonderful one!!  And great news, too, that you are now shrinking out of your skinny clothes and will have to go shopping - it's a tough job, but someone's got to do it, right?!?  I've been doing some closet cleaning, too, and have had fun getting into some of the skinny clothes that have been hanging there for a while.  My day was good, too - my son and his girlfriend got back from their vacation safely so my days as house- and dog-sitter are done for now!  The dog we had to take to the vet while they were out of town got to come home today, too, and is doing better.  So those were both good things in my world today!  Take care and keep up the great work!! ~Nancy~

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 4/22/08 1:04 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks Nancy I did have a awesome day.  Its amazing how much better I feel already.  Sorry to hear you sons dog was in the vet while you had him, glad to hear he's better.  We really need to all get togther again soon.  I would really like to see you and Collett.  You take care too!!

hugeseahawksfan
on 4/21/08 4:35 pm
I wish i could say i had an ahh moment today but it was todally the other way! 2 kids to the dentist and then the gyn doc for me so humm i guess i need a lil boost. I will just read from you guys and share your joy! is that ok? pooped oh so pooped! does the energy come back? after the weight loss? hugs to all and also i paid 3.71$ for gas today eek

Chris

Shelley S.
on 4/22/08 12:00 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh gosh I had going to the gyn and it would have been worse if you were the one in the dentist chair, uugh hate them both  lol. And yes, energy comes back, I swear I have so much at the end of the day I have to take some tylenol pm to go to sleep.  My body wants to rest but my mind is still going non stop.  In the beginning though I stayed worn out.

jillianD
on 4/22/08 1:08 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Share away!  Thats why I posted. I am so happy I want  pre-ops and new post ops to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.  And heck yea the energy comes back my house has not been so clean in a long time and we are running around all day.  I even expanded the flower bed this spring!!

Shelley S.
on 4/21/08 11:58 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
OMG girl that is great all the way around!! What is normal dinner like? Please say it's yummy and nothing stuck and all the good stuff  hehehe.  And another YAY on how many sizes you have gone down, that is amazing!!!  I'm so proud of you!! Now, I demand you (and others should too hint hint) take another more current pic and post it, we would love to see progress darn it  lol.  Don't tell me I'm the only brave one, notice I only did my face?  heheh  My body is all weird in that I feel lop sided sometimes with how my body is shaping itself now days.  Also, all my shirts feel like dresses anymore, so yay, I need to shop soon.  I did get into some jeans I haven't worn in about a year a few weeks ago, and they are getting big, but I think I need to shop cause that was my last "skinny" jeans I had  lol

jillianD
on 4/22/08 1:00 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Well we might have to do shome shoppin togther soon girl.  Do you like outlets??  I hear you on the body image "everything is sagging"  and the girls are already so bad.  When we both get into "normal stores" we will have to go togther for moral support. Eating like you somewhat normal again is so great.  Have you tried shrimp yet?  I tell you there is nothing like em.  Every time they go down easy with no uncomfortable feeling.  I was beginning to feel like nothing I ate was gonna sit good ever again LOL. As far a pic go I will have hubby take some this afternoon.  I've been wanting to take them outside but the weather wont cooperate. Have the best day!!

Shelley S.
on 4/22/08 1:21 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I LOVE outlet stores, shoot I love any stores  heheh.  Didn't always except when buying for others for obvious reasons but I can't wait to go and buy normal clothes off a rack! I have a dress to buy for a wedding coming up in July (my son's) so I might just buy it closer to time while I'm still in the area here and take you with me.  I am scared to buy it too far out and it not fit   lol. I haven't tried shrimp but it is giving me shopping ideas.  I am doing ok with ground beef so far.  In chili I can do it, and even a taco, but only ate the insides of course.  Hubby made flatbread pizzas last night and omg the grease was too much.  I think I got some pepperoni grease on my sliver somehow and uughh it was bad, and worse coming up .  My piece was supposed to just be cheese.  But bless his heart, he tries hard to make things for the 3 of us that I can eat since he knows sometimes I can pick around some things so I do love him for trying so hard.  I wish I could have salad again, I do miss that, mine was always simple lettuce, low fat shredded cheese and sometimes some ham cubes with dressing on the side. Ah one day I can have it I'm sure  lol Yay, can't wait to see pics and hope everyone else joins in and posts new ones too

grandmabev47
on 4/22/08 4:08 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Dear Jill That is so wonderful......you are encouraging me to no end........protein, protein, protein....I meet a gal a****er arobics that had this surgery in 99...she was 500pds and some she has lost 300 pds.... and kept telling me protein,protein, so yesterday I made a small protein drink I did'nt l;ike it but I got it down and this morning I made another one and got down 4oz.....I've got to get control of this and not be the only person who does'nt lose weight  with the bypass....I got a little nausea by decided that maybe I'll get use to it......keep up the good work....Bev

Most Active