Aha Moment

cfidecaro
on 4/21/08 5:54 am - Snohomish, WA

I just had to write my aha moment In the past I have ALWAYS used the handicapped stall in the ladies room...today the only open one was for the skinny people...oh how I dread having to use the small stall..no room for anything....anyway..I FIT...no having to straddle the seat just to get the door closed...what a wonderful feeling~

Shelley S.
on 4/21/08 6:16 am - Ft Lewis, WA
WOOHOO you go girl! I know the feeling though...I always choose the bigger stall if I can  lol.  But just an FYI, you have been able to use the skinny girl stalls for a long time now hun  lol

jillianD
on 4/21/08 1:54 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Woohoo!  That is great.  I have been noticing fitting into chairs and other things better too.  Feels great don't it??
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

auntie-boopee
on 4/21/08 2:43 pm - Silverdale, WA
Hello Ladies...I'm new to posting, but I'm LOL over here because I haven't had my surgery yet, but I can't wait to be able to fit into the skinny stall , or not worry about fitting into a chair or even an airplane seat.
jillianD
on 4/22/08 2:29 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
You will get there!  I just wanted to let you know that you have an awesome  surgeon!!!  He's hard to see but soo worth it.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 4/21/08 3:39 pm - Tacoma, WA
That is a big WOW!!  And as Shelley said, you could have fit in the skinny stall for a long time now!!  You are doing GREAT - keep up the good work!! ~Nancy~

~Nancy~

hugeseahawksfan
on 4/21/08 4:30 pm
 WAY to go!!! I cant wait to buy darn clothes in a regular store catherines is so EXPENSIVE!!  Finding a good bra is also murder as i am picky.  I also use the big girl stalls right now asi am just starting to get the surgery ball rolling~~ BUT WAY TO GO!!

Chris

Kristi H.
on 4/22/08 1:49 am - E Wenatchee, WA
I too dread having to use the "skinny" stall and avoid it if i can. I can't wait till its a comfortable things to do. Way to go!!!  As to the shopping for fat clothes. I buy on line at Woman Within. We don't have any plus size stores here in Wenatchee, so i'm forced to shop online. They have cute clothes and  good prices. i just bought a tunic dress and pants. It looks so cute, but already the pants are getting too big. But it was on sale and the shipping was free and i can take them up as i lose more.  good luck, Kristi

What ever the LORD brings you to, HE will bring you thru.....
FILL'S  1st 5-30 2cc's   2nd 7-10 4cc's  3rd 9-16 1cc 4th 11-22 1.4cc
nantimms
on 4/22/08 4:57 am - Ocean Shores, WA
Way to go for skinny stalls.  I'm anxious to stand up from a sitting position without having the chair still attached to by butt!  :)

Most Active