Just saying hi!

Krista_75
on 4/19/08 3:37 am - WA
I have been posting on the main board & on the RNY forum & reading thru the posts here.  Wanted to say hello!  I had my GBS on 4/3/08 & am in the Puyallup area.  ~Krista
“Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”  -Dr. Suess

Shelley S.
on 4/19/08 3:51 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there Krista and congrats on the start of your new life! I just moved from the Puyallup/South Hill area last month to Ft Lewis.  I liked my house I was renting but uggh the traffic.  I lived off 176th between Canyon and Meridian so you can imagine my grief  lol. Hopefully we will have another get together soon here locally and we can meet you

Krista_75
on 4/19/08 10:38 am - WA
Sounds fun!  Please keep me posted. Thanks! Krista
“Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”  -Dr. Suess

PinkFlamingoes
on 4/19/08 1:00 pm - Buckley, WA
Welcome to the Washington board , Krista .

cfidecaro
on 4/19/08 2:00 pm - Snohomish, WA

HI Krista~ Welcome~

Collette

Susan O.
on 4/20/08 12:54 pm - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with

Hi Krista!     Nice to have you on this board! I usually just do this one and the leader board, as there are just so many choices, and so little time!!    Hope your post op is going well.

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

nancy6
on 4/21/08 3:38 pm - Tacoma, WA
Welcome, Krista!!  Congrats on your surgery...  Glad to have you join in on the Washington board.  Since you live in Puyallup, you might want to consider Vitalady's support group or the new one that Susan has started at the Summit Library.  Vitalady's is the 2nd Tuesday and the next day (Wednesday - usually the second Wednesday, but not always).  Susan's met tonight and is the 3rd Monday of the month.  I usually make it to Vitalady's Wednesday group and plan to be at Susan's group in May - other commitments have caused me to miss her first 2 meetings...  Anyway, welcome to the Washington board and I wish you all the best! ~Nancy~

~Nancy~

Kristi H.
on 4/22/08 1:54 am - E Wenatchee, WA
Hi all, i'm Kristi from Wenatchee. I'm 22 days post-op (lapband) and usually post on the main LB board. i like to ck in and see what the local people are doing. I'm not seeing anyone around my area tho and would like to find a support group locally. 

What ever the LORD brings you to, HE will bring you thru.....
FILL'S  1st 5-30 2cc's   2nd 7-10 4cc's  3rd 9-16 1cc 4th 11-22 1.4cc
Most Active