Went to a buffet!!

jillianD
on 4/18/08 3:33 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
LOL What an experience.  Well hubby is deploying next week and wanted to go to the Red wind for the seafood buffet so off we went.  I'll have you know I was very good, I ate a shrimpie, a 1/2 a king crab leg, and a couple bites of fillet mignon.  Oh it was all so good.  I thought I was stuck for a little while but got up and walked around and it moved on down. Was a total waste of money for me but hubby enjoyed himself and that is what counts in my book!! We even got on the dance floor for a bit  WHEW!!  There is life after surgery!!  ( for those wondering at this point )
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

bombshellintraining
on 4/18/08 3:51 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Wow - that's sounds delicious! Good job on your choices... even got in a little exercise - WAY TO GO!!!

Shari M.

jillianD
on 4/18/08 3:54 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks!!  BTW I like your new avatar, much better. 

bombshellintraining
on 4/18/08 4:10 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Awww shucks... thanks! I probably should try to get a more recent pic for my avatar, but I'm tired of trying to shrink those little suckers down to size!

Shari M.

Shelley S.
on 4/19/08 1:10 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hey girl that is awesome!!! I haven't attempted a buffet of any kind yet, went to Jack in the Box right before our son left to go back to Kansas (his request) and had the non fried chicken strips.  Of course I only got about 3/4 of one eaten but the rest sure was good in the days to follow, made many meals  lol

Brandy L.
on 4/19/08 1:30 am - Baudour , Belgium
I discovered Jack in the Box's grilled Chicken strips the other day as well. I ordered the kids meal with a fruit cup and took the fruit and drink home to my daughter. It was only 2 chicken strips so I ate about 1/2 of one and saved the rest for later. It  was pretty yummy! And I was surrprised when I saw they had grilled chicken strips on their menu!

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Shelley S.
on 4/19/08 3:08 am - Ft Lewis, WA
And weren't they yummy?! I mean they were flavored better than almost any grilled chicken strip I've had in a long time, other than made at home.  I was very happily surprised.  I ended up getting a water with my meal, but took it home and drank it later  lol

jillianD
on 4/20/08 9:42 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I am scared of chicken.

Shelley S.
on 4/20/08 1:11 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I have my days, most of the time if I chew it well enough I'm fine and other days no matter what I do, it won't stay down.  I have some boca burgers and boca "chicken" patties, tried the chicken type one the other day and I got the spicy one and wasn't able to eat much without wanting to take a sip.  I think I will try the burger one tomorrow and just eat it with a fork and dip it into something. On a side note, I have a bad confession to make, I have been using a straw and honestly it makes drinking so much easier.  I don't have the honkin big kind like at take out, I have some I got from dollar tree probably a year ago and they are about half the size around as a normal one.  But I have always used a straw when drinking anything, and I'm more apt to drink when I use the straw than without.  I know I know, it's bad, but honestly it works and of course I wait my alloted time to be safe in drinking.  Ok, I'm ready for my spanking now

jillianD
on 4/20/08 1:15 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
LOL I'll spank you if you want, but I have been using a straw since 2 weeks out.  I have had no extra air and if I do swallow some I burp.  LOL no biggie IMOP.

Most Active