Last nights Spokane support group

Suzanne_G
on 4/18/08 12:33 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Just wanted to say how nice it was to see you all! And so many looking great so fast!! I myself, was bummed about the Nuts topics.. just felt it wasnt the place for her political fears about us running out of food and all that.   Wrong place for it.  Stick to WLS topics.  I'd rather talk with you all about what we are going through, and how to overcome it, than fears about a depression and riots in our country.  Suzanne
giver44
on 4/19/08 11:04 am - Post Falls, ID
   Hi!!  I sure did miss seeing all of you.  I was thinking of you thou.  I had my knee replacement revision on March 25 and have not been released to venture out until Tuesday. I am doing great and the recovery has been a piece of cake.  Being 90 plus pounds less sure does make a difference.    I will be there next month and hope to beable to maintain 100 pounds off.  Bounceing around there but not holding.    I agree with you.. that I really enjoy and need the output from everyone... it is my reason for going.    You have done wonderfully and are such an inspiration.  So beautiful!!!   Alice
musik
on 4/23/08 6:00 am - WA
Can you tell me is this support group only for those patients of Dr. Rawlins group? Is it open to RNY, lap band and DS?  thanks, Brenda
giver44
on 4/23/08 10:55 am - Post Falls, ID
  It is open to everyone.  Please attend you wil enjoy it.  Everyone is so welcomeing and helpful. A great group of people. Hopeing to see you there.   Alice
musik
on 4/24/08 7:18 am - WA
Thanks Alice, can you remind me when and where? Brenda
Most Active