can i join in here?

hugeseahawksfan
on 4/16/08 2:50 pm
i just found you guys. I need to invest some time in looking into surgery.  I am sick of being sick! christie
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 4/17/08 1:27 am, edited 4/17/08 7:00 am - WA
Where do you live? St. Francis in Federal way is wounderful! Merrilou
hugeseahawksfan
on 4/17/08 3:31 pm
lacey in the hawks prairie area! christie
Helen_Anne
on 4/17/08 2:37 am - Bremerton, WA

There is lots of good information here about WLS in Washington...maybe more about Western Washington than Eastern Washington... since more surgeries are done in Western Washingtion.

Helen

nancy6
on 4/17/08 3:23 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Christie - I second Merrilou's recommendation of St. Francis.  The doctors there are wonderful.  I had my surgery in December and all is well!  You are wise to spend some time in research.  Go to seminars, read books, research online - it all will help you make the right decision for you!  This site is also great for information and help.  You can get info about St. Francis' program at www.fhshealth.org.  Then click on the Weight Loss Program link (I think it says weight loss surgery - something like that!).  And don't hesitate to ask lots of questions on this board and others on the OH site.  Wishing you all the best!

~Nancy~

hugeseahawksfan
on 4/17/08 3:29 pm
oh yes nancy i am doing just that and i have looked at the website that you talked about but i kinda want to stay close to home as i live in the olympia area there is a group called olympic surgical here that i have had some good refrences for
Most Active