I'm home!!!!

kittykatzmom
on 4/15/08 2:10 am - Mason co., WA
I got home around 5pm yesterday, other than the tenderness, I fell pretty good, I'm sipping, walking and so far have not had a problem with, water, sf Jello , chick. broth, and popsicles, The broth at the hospital was TERRIBLLE but have really enjoyed the sf popsicles. I weighed my self when I left home friday and again last night when I got home anf I have lost 8lbs. I am amazed considering all the fluid I was given in my i.v's  I want to send out a BIG thankyou and HUGS to Melissa, you have been wonderful and carinf and it is very appreciated. thankis for giving anupdate for me also. Well I need to go back to my recliner and sip, sip, sip. I have already done some walking this morning. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers.

~Cindy~

Susan O.
on 4/15/08 2:20 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi Cindy!     So glad to hear you are home and doing well. Sounds like you are doing everything right - so keep it up! Remember to take it easy - it is your time to be babied a little.     For your own sake,  stay off that scale for at least a week. You don't want to get hooked on weighing yourself too often. Did you take your measurements before surgery? If not, do them today. I took pics, but forgot to measure until 1 month out. Those monthly measurements really made a difference in how I felt when the scale stopped moving so fast.     Take care!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Shelley S.
on 4/15/08 2:25 am - Ft Lewis, WA
YAY! I'm so glad you are home and feeling well.  Just take it easy and don't over do it.  It's also good you are able to keep things down at home, and I agree, the stuff at the hospital was too much for me too.  Keep up the good work and welcome to the losers bench!

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 4/15/08 7:55 am - WA
Don't forget to take lots of photos of your self now! you will be so happy to look at before and after pic's!  Merrilou
jillianD
on 4/15/08 12:43 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
So glad to see you are home. Sounds like you are doing great!! Take care and don't over do.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Helen_Anne
on 4/15/08 12:55 pm - Bremerton, WA
Cindy... I am so glad that you are home and doing so well.... and  you are able to drink water... and  you able to walk around. bye for now... Helen
cfidecaro
on 4/16/08 2:11 am - Snohomish, WA

Welcome Home Cindy~ So glad everything went well. Gotta love the SF popsicles. I lived on them the first few days and Jello.

Collette

nancy6
on 4/16/08 12:29 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Cindy!!  So glad to hear you are home and doing so well...  Keep up the great work with the walking and sipping!  Keep us all posted on how you're doing when you feel up to being on the computer.  Take care...

~Nancy~

amynicolelynn
on 4/17/08 6:09 am
I am so happy to hear that everything went good! Sounds like you are well on your way to a new life. Keep up the good work! Amy~
Most Active