Cindy is doing great

southerngrl
on 4/11/08 2:50 pm - Mt Vernon, WA
I wanted to let you all know that I have talked to Cindy's daughter twice today concerning Cindy. They started late and she didn't go into surgery till almost an hour past her scheduled time. Her daughter called me when she was in post op and said they would be going back shortly to see her. I was told she did great and would be in her room after awhile. I am suppose to talk to her daughter tomorrow and hopefully Cindy. I will keep you all posted! ~Melissa
nancy6
on 4/11/08 3:19 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks for the update, Melissa.  So glad to hear that she did well and I'll look forward to hearing more after you've talked with her family tomorrow.  Thanks again!!  By the way, how are you doing?  I hope all is going great for you!  :) Hugs,

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 4/11/08 3:59 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks for posting on Cindy.  Good to know everything went well.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 4/12/08 12:49 am - Ft Lewis, WA
YAY thanks for the update, glad to hear all went well!

cfidecaro
on 4/12/08 12:52 am - Snohomish, WA

Thanks for the update Melissa...Tell her I wish her well and look forward to reading about her progress... Collette

Helen_Anne
on 4/12/08 1:46 am - Bremerton, WA
Thank you Melissa for keeping in touch with Cindy and her Family. I am so grateful Cindy came our of surgery so well. I look forward to hear more about how she is doing!!! Send her my love! Helen
springjulie
on 4/12/08 3:00 am - WA
I am glad to hear that Cindy is doing good.  Please keep us posted about her.  Pass on hugs and get well wishes to her from me. 
Most Active