I've finally arrived!!

clh333
on 4/10/08 12:50 pm - WA

Hellloooooooo Washington! We have finally moved to beautiful WA.  We arrived last Thursday, and our stuff came the following day.  Im soooo surrounded by boxes!!  I have unpacked 3 hand blenders....think I shoulda went through all my stuff before leaving CA....guess I'll have a yard sale here instead!!

Just saw the Thurs Gig Harbor meetings...hoping to get over there next week.  (I live in Port Orchard)

If there is anyone near here that wants to meet for coffee, or look at lots of boxes (lol) PM me!!!

Cheryl

Cheryl
Semper Paratus "Always Ready"
Semper Faveo "Always Supportive"

PinkFlamingoes
on 4/10/08 1:14 pm - Buckley, WA
Welcome Cheryl . Glad you finally made it . It's supposed to be really nice this weekend . . Good luck on your unpacking . Kathy

Helen_Anne
on 4/10/08 1:51 pm - Bremerton, WA
Cheryl... Hi neighbor... if you need a break from the boxes you can come over to my house... I live just up the street in Bremerton!  I even have a view the ships at the ship yard. Welcome to Kitsap county...and while the weather hasn't been so great the last few days... hopefully the sun will come back this weekend... I have heard rumors of 70+ degrees!!!! Bye for now... and I glad you made it safe!!! Helen
clh333
on 4/10/08 2:32 pm - WA
Hi Kathy and Helen!! thanks for the welcome! Im glad to be here, and looking forward to continuing my journey!   Cheryl
         Cheryl

nancy6
on 4/10/08 2:38 pm - Tacoma, WA
Welcome to Washington, Cheryl!!  Glad everything went well with the move and I hope all the unpacking goes well...  Take care...

~Nancy~

clh333
on 4/10/08 2:49 pm - WA
Hi Nancy thank you for the thoughts. Tomorrow, I need to stay away from the computer and the TV so I can knock some of these boxes out!!
         Cheryl

Shelley S.
on 4/11/08 12:09 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Welcome to Washington!!! As someone mentioned above, it's supposed to be beautiful this weekend, so leave the boxes for a bit and enjoy the sun, you never know what next week holds and you can always unpack on the rainy days  hehehe.

clh333
on 4/11/08 1:23 am - WA
lol!  It is shaping up to be a pretty day today!  Its sunny and clear over here this am, not terribly warm yet.  Of course DH is in So Cal, where its already in the high 60's this am....but I am soooo not jealous!  Cali can keep their sunny days...Id much rather be here where I am!!! Happy Friday! WA!!
         Cheryl

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 4/11/08 3:09 am - WA
If Auburn is not to far for you our next Support Group meeting is May 13th at 6:30 pm Merrilou (253) 939-8865  WELCOME TO WASHINGTON!
clh333
on 4/11/08 5:43 am - WA
Hi Merrilou As soon as I figure out where Auburn is, Id love to go!!! Thanks!
         Cheryl

Most Active