TOMORROW......

kittykatzmom
on 4/10/08 7:40 am - Mason co., WA
I got my arrial time. I have to be to the hospital at 10:30,  They said that if all goes as planned I should be in surgery by 11:30-12, Its FINALLY here, Make room on that bench, Cuz I'll be there shortly.. Thank you all for your wonderful support leading up to this time, it is VERY appreciated. Melissa should let you all know how everything goes. Hopefully I will be back by the first of the week, if not sooner. Talk to you all in a few days.

~Cindy~

Shelley S.
on 4/10/08 9:17 am - Ft Lewis, WA
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you, and I'll save you a seat right next to me

cfidecaro
on 4/10/08 10:01 am - Snohomish, WA

Oh Cindy~ I am SOOO happy for you...You have been waiting a long time.  AS each of us gets smaller we make more room for our friends to join us on the LOSER'S BENCH...come on over..there is always room for more!

I look forward to reading how everything went..will wait for a post from Melissa

Take care

Collette

nantimms
on 4/10/08 11:24 am - Ocean Shores, WA
I am so envious!  I'm right behind you!
enchantedelirium
on 4/10/08 11:52 am - Dupont (Ft. Lewis), WA
RNY on 04/14/08 with
congrats woman!!!!! ill be joining you monday! the best of wishes! you will be in our thoughts!!
 surgery date: 14 APRIL 2008 - 276lbs - 5'4" - Dr. Sebesta - Ft. Lewis, WA.
as of 24 OCT 2010 - 137lbs - size 5 - happier than ive ever been in my life!!!
Helen_Anne
on 4/10/08 12:21 pm - Bremerton, WA
Cindy... Its so excited that your surgery day is almost here!!!  All that work has finally paid off! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers all day tomorrow... and breathlessly waiting (ok so I may take a breath or two while I wait... !) to hear from Melissa how your surgery went. I know you will your surgery and your recovery will go smoothly. Helen
clh333
on 4/10/08 12:45 pm - WA
Cindy congrats and good luck tomorrow!   Cheryl
         Cheryl
Semper Paratus "Always Ready"
Semper Faveo "Always Supportive"

southerngrl
on 4/10/08 1:56 pm - Mt Vernon, WA
YEA !!!!!!! This is it hunny bunny and you are in my prayers and my heart,I will call tomorrow to check on ya. I am so happy for you and you are going to do great. Remember to let your family know I will be calling and checking on you. I have all the numbers and put them in my phone. Talk to you in the morning and try to get some rest but I know it will be hard. Tonight is your Christmas eve and you are ready to open your presents!!!! Love ya,mean it Melissa
nancy6
on 4/10/08 2:36 pm - Tacoma, WA
Well, you're almost there!!  I'm so happy for you - I know it's been a long road and frustrating at times.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you and we'll be looking for you on that loser's bench!  I'll be watching for the updates from Melissa... Hugs,

~Nancy~

sweetkathleen
on 4/11/08 3:29 am - Seattle, WA
Good Luck on the surgery. I hope it all goes well for you. I am so happy that you will be on the road to a healthier you. Kathleen
Most Active