Got Lost

Terri Z.
on 4/10/08 1:28 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello everyone, wow gotta tell you how much of a blond I am, I lost (forgot) my password and user name, and I tried to get on here to tell most of you how I been doing and anyhoot, I got my memory back and here I be... I am doing pretty good, have a few pains in my lower belly, my incision is almost healed up, it is starting to scab over. But I don't know why I am still having pain when I bend over, laugh, sneeze cough, ect. Its been 2 months since the surgery I shouldn't be having pain still. But I will get my happy arse to the doctors as soon and they answer the phone, sheesh been on hold since I started writing this...I really miss how fast I got in at Madigan, here they are like snails, sooooooo slowwwwww.... Ok gonna go and try calling them again, since they hung up on me, hate that.. get new people and they put you on hold and then don't remember how to get the call back... Hugs all Terri
Annie B.
on 4/10/08 1:52 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Good to hear from you Terri!  Let us know how the dr goes! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Terri Z.
on 4/11/08 2:08 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Miss Annie, thanks for responding, How are you doing before I get all caught up in my drama? lol I sure hope that you are doing awesome and your getting in all that yummy protein and water...and that your out there walking, I pray that your are able to keep everything in, and that your happy... Now for me, what a waste of my time yesterday, all I got was everything that I am feeling is NORMAL? WTF...is NORMAL? Helloooo, to me laughing, coughing, sneezing, and getting up and down and feeling pain, is NOT NORMAL...Ok sorry, but then I went and read over in the plastic surgery page and from what I have been reading its normal. The Doc said " I can have this up to a year or longer." Ok, so I read over on the other page there are some people that are a year out and are having about the same thing as me. So I guess I am pretty ok with it as long as I don't laugh, cough, sneeze. Ok so I will laugh but the other NOOOOOO!!!!  Ok fill me in girl and let me know how your doing.. Hugs Terri
Starting Over
on 4/11/08 3:47 am
I'm so out of the loop! What did you have done Terri?
Terri Z.
on 4/11/08 10:08 am - Las Vegas, NV

Well its not that your out of the loop, its been 2 months since I had the TT/Hernia..and then I been gone cuz I went back home to Vegas. BTW its going to 90 on Monday..whoohoooo here comes the heat... So I had the TT/Hernia the doc said I had around 7-10 of em in there, and then he took off 6 pounds of skin, which came to be about 13 pounds of weight that I lost. and still keeping off. about the 1st week I opened up my incision just below the belly button, the hole was little then grew bigger every time I would get up bend, ect. so I had to pack it (it was gross) then they said don't do that anymore and to just cover it up until it heals. well, it finally scabbed over.  alrighty then, there you go, up to date and why can't I just get to the point with out writing a book? God Bless Hugs Terri

jillianD
on 4/11/08 11:13 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Glad to hear from you Terri!!  Sorry to hear that you are still in some pain, but I am glad to hear that it is normal!   We are lookin at 70 degrees here tomorrow! I am so excited to get out and work in the yard!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Terri Z.
on 4/11/08 11:47 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Wow, I just saw how much weight you have lost...you gooooo girl...That is AWESOME!!!!  So happy for you, and when you go out today to work/play in your yard be sure to take your water with you. I used to play in the yard all the time, planting vegies, and watermelon, ect. I miss that, here we have to do that in early spring or late fall, to hot in the summer... Take care, and talk to you soon.. Hugs Terri
Most Active