HELP!

enchantedelirium
on 4/9/08 12:45 am - Dupont (Ft. Lewis), WA
RNY on 04/14/08 with
okay. i keep thinking maybe i wasnt listening or just didnt understand...but my surgery is MONDAY and here it is WEDNESDAY and i havent had a "pre-surgery" appointment. ((i dont even know what to call it)) every onther surgery ive had i go in a week prior to surgery to sign all the releases...go over surgery arrival times...etc etc. and ive had nothing. im have to run up to the hospital today so i may run by general surgery and see whats up...but really...WHATS UP????
 surgery date: 14 APRIL 2008 - 276lbs - 5'4" - Dr. Sebesta - Ft. Lewis, WA.
as of 24 OCT 2010 - 137lbs - size 5 - happier than ive ever been in my life!!!
jillianD
on 4/9/08 1:16 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hmm you should be going over to pre op this week to get all your blood work done, and meet with the ansethiaologist.  You sign all releases the morning of surgery, and you get you arrival time friday after 1pm.  You will get a # to call from pre op.  I would call pre op yourself and see what they want you to do since you a bit behind the curve.  I would make sure you have the day free tomorrow though.  You probable gonna get crammed down the chute!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 4/9/08 1:31 am - Mason co., WA
My surgery is Friday and I had my pre-op last Friday, It takes about 2 hrs. as you also will have labs and an EKG done along with meeting anest. and a nurse to get some special wipes you have to use. Like Jill said be prepared for tomorrow as they will prob. cram you in.

~Cindy~

enchantedelirium
on 4/9/08 1:32 am - Dupont (Ft. Lewis), WA
RNY on 04/14/08 with
called general surgery. ive an appointment this afternoon to meet with the anesthesiologist. im a dork....haha! thanks!
 surgery date: 14 APRIL 2008 - 276lbs - 5'4" - Dr. Sebesta - Ft. Lewis, WA.
as of 24 OCT 2010 - 137lbs - size 5 - happier than ive ever been in my life!!!
Brandy L.
on 4/10/08 2:22 am - Baudour , Belgium
Don't forget... it is an 8 hour fasting appt or you will have to go back tomorrow to get blood drawn.  Best of luck with the surgery! Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Most Active