The count down........

kittykatzmom
on 4/7/08 10:20 am - Mason co., WA
The count down is on.... 4 days to go, and I'm not nervous in the least, that seems awkward, I feel I should be scared and nervous, but I'm not. I just hope to be as successful as the rest of you post-ops. keep up the great work you doing with your new tool and I will be joining you shortly.

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 4/7/08 1:54 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I am shovin everone down to make room for you!  As for sucess anyone who works as hard as you is guaranteed!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 4/7/08 3:27 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Cindy!!  We're anxiously awaiting your arrival on that "loser's bench"!!!  I think ti's great that you are not nervous at all.  You've gone through so much to get to this point that I imagine you're just anxious to get it over with.  I know you'll be a great success at using this tool and I wish you all the very best.  Hope to be able to see you again soon!!  Take care...

~Nancy~

Shelley S.
on 4/7/08 10:56 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
WOOHOO it's almost your day!! You are going to do just fine, you want it bad, worked hard to get here so you will work this tool as hard as you have everything else and be very successful!

jillianD
on 4/9/08 1:18 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ohhh 2 days left!!!  Do you have someone to report on the boards how you are doing??  You must be getting excited1
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 4/9/08 1:35 am - Mason co., WA
Ya, I have an angel, Melissa (southerngrl) is gonna do the honors for me. Istarted a liquid diet yesterday but I am including 1-2 apples aday just so I don't feel to hungry.

~Cindy~

Most Active