OT: Prayers Needed BADLY!!!

Brandy L.
on 4/7/08 1:34 am - Baudour , Belgium
If you haven'****ched the news my husband's FOB has been under pretty heavy attacks for the past week and a half.
I really need you to pray for our soldiers! Just pray that God will keep them safe. Pray for my husband, all the soldiers of the 54th MP CO, and all the soldiers at FOB RUSTAMIYAH.
There is a report out on CNN and the internet about FOB Rustamiyah getting attacked, and that there is at least 1 soldier killed and 14 injured. Ours guys need your prayers badly. Please pray for them all and their safety. They have been deployed for 11 months....so please GOD keep them safe these last 4 months.

As of this morning...there is still no word on any of our guys. We don't know who was killed and who is injured. There are a lot of extremely worried and stressed out wives and families. So please any and all prayers are really needed today. Especially for the family of the soldier that was killed. Thanks guys, Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Shelley S.
on 4/7/08 2:10 am - Ft Lewis, WA
You've got it Brandy!

podunker
on 4/7/08 3:34 am - Washougal, WA
Our brave men and women and their families deserve our constant prayer! What heros they are. I pray that God will encircle them with protection and send comfort to their loving families!
Susan O.
on 4/7/08 5:36 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with

Praying hard and sending your request around the world! Big Hugs!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

jillianD
on 4/7/08 7:22 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Done Brandy!  Just remember no news is good news. Take care of yourself.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Geminidream
on 4/7/08 7:30 am - Spokane, WA
Brandy, the soldiers are in my thoughts and prayers daily...I work at the Fairchild BX so it is a constant issue.  I'll definitely add extra prayers today. Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
jmmdbk
on 4/7/08 8:59 am - Allyn, WA
Brandy,  I've been on the receiving end of that bad news so most definitely will pray for your husband and all stationed there! Keep your chin up! Michelle
Most Active