Hello From California...

Helen_Anne
on 4/3/08 10:09 am - Bremerton, WA
Hi everyone... Well, tonight is our last night in paradise... aka my in-laws Desert Spring's house. I have never seen so many flowers or pools and hot tubs.  I am not sur how many units are in this developement but there are 48 pools and hot tubs.  We only got to 6 or so in the time we were here. We went swiming everyday and i thought I would be very self conscience about my body... but I wasn't.  I have done pretty good with my eating... my MIL is a great cook and we have not eated out at all since we been here...which is good for me. We have all of our food packed for the drive home. I will be home on Saturday night. I have read most of the recent posts.... so it looks like we are coming home to better weather than we left.... what was the deal with all that snow in March!!!! I got a little tan...well its really my freckles growing together! Along with lots of redness... I have the desire to tan... but my skin is not too coopertive!! bye for now... I miss you all...  Helen
Shelley S.
on 4/3/08 10:24 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there! Have a safe trip home, sorry you have to leave all that fun so soon, sounds great! I can't wait to feel some sun on my skin, I'm sick of this coolness  lol

jillianD
on 4/3/08 2:42 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hmmm sun....  I wish I had seen more of that today.  Bring it back with you things are coolin off again in a hurry!!  Poor tulips aren't gonna open for 2 more weeks at this rate!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active