Beautiful Day!!

Annie B.
on 4/3/08 2:16 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey there!

I don't have much energy yet, so I probably won't be out enjoying the sun today - I'm gonna try to go for a short walk, but it seems just walking through the house wears me out - let alone helping my boys with things or playing with them.  Maybe I'll let them play outside (in the front yeard) with sidewalk chalk and I'll bring a book and sit out there for a bit.

Shelly!  You look GREAT!  I need to do my one month pictures (even though I'm now 5 weeks OOPS).  I"m starting to feel better FINALLY - so hopefully I'll be on here a little more often!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

jillianD
on 4/3/08 6:39 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Just sitting out in the sun sounds good to me!!  You will feel better for it too!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Brandy L.
on 4/3/08 2:31 am - Baudour , Belgium
I am taking my little girl to the Kid's Fest on base at the Summit Arena. THey have a bunch of games and a petting zoo for the kids to play and have fun. I was also thinking a picnic. Will just have to see! i am so excited for a beautiful day!!!!! Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

jillianD
on 4/3/08 6:51 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

Wowee!!  You are looking good too!  All of you are making me think its time for me to do some pics too!

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 4/3/08 4:06 am - Tacoma, WA
I'm at work, too, but am enjoying the view from my office window!!  Hoping to get out and walk a bit after work before heading to the hairdresser's!!  Enjoy your breaks!!

~Nancy~

bombshellintraining
on 4/3/08 6:11 am - Port Orchard, WA
I'm still off of work (only 3 weeks postop), so I think I'm gonna plant some heather in my front yard and dink around out there for a while. I've been SOOO cold since the surgery, it will feel good to get out there and soak up some rays!

Shari M.

Shelley S.
on 4/3/08 6:47 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks Annie and Jillian, my son took the pic last weekend and I compared it to my ID card I got a few weeks before surgery and was like dang, I need a new pic on my profile because I have a neck now  hehehe.

Most Active