Beautiful Day!!

jillianD
on 4/3/08 12:26 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Its gonna be a beautiful day today!  Whats everyone going to do to enjoy the sun and get some much needed vit-D??  I have to work ALL day  9am till 9pm so someone enjoy some for me.  LOL  I need the money right? I will spend my breaks outside soakin it up!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 4/3/08 12:58 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I have to take my son to the airport today, he's flying back to Kansas because his fiance will be flying in there tomorrow from AIT.  I won't get to see him again until July at his wedding, then the end of July he comes back here to ship out.  So a very bittersweet day, but once I'm home I will get outside and enjoy some sunshine for you

jillianD
on 4/3/08 6:35 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Girl you look great!  What cheek bones!!!  You are doing fabulous!

heyheyhey
on 4/3/08 1:12 am - WA
I am taking the kids to the zoo.  I should be working in the yard but zoo sounds like fun!
jillianD
on 4/3/08 6:37 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
The zoo sounds good to me!!

southerngrl
on 4/3/08 1:20 am - Mt Vernon, WA
Jillian, Congrats on your sucess so far and that is awesome that you wore your bathing suit and had a great time. I have not been on here much since my surgery but al getting stronger each day. I am like you and have to work so when I sit at my desk I can look out in the hall and see the outside world. I would love to be home working in my flower beds but I nedd to have money so it will be a boring workday for me. I hope we have some sun this weekend or I will be very disappointed!! Have a great day and talk to you soon. hugs ~Melissa
jillianD
on 4/3/08 6:36 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Glad to hear you are doing so well!  At least you can see outside!

kittykatzmom
on 4/3/08 1:45 am - Mason co., WA
I'm gonna be busy getting things ready, I need to shampoo the carpets anddo my spring cleaning a little early. hopefully I can get out an denjoy it for a little while. I was in it all day yesterday, so that helps make today a little easier for getting things done.

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 4/3/08 6:50 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Your day is comming right up now.  Are you geting excited??

kittykatzmom
on 4/3/08 10:28 am - Mason co., WA
I am very excited, The nerves have not kicked in yet, next Friday  woohooooo. How are you feeling?

~Cindy~

Most Active