Hello to all my friends!!

jillianD
on 3/30/08 2:43 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

Nope you have to be a guest in the hotel to go in the water park.  Our room was 259 but that was for 6 people so we didn't think it was too bad.  ( Besides my MIL paid for it LOL)  If you can get a bunch of people to go it ain't to bad!

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/08 4:01 pm - Fort Lewis, WA
Jillian, Thanks for the heads up! I can now plan to take my own food.  My girls are so excited to be going.  We are from Texas so were so use to the waterparks outdoors.  This will be a new adventure for them...lol.   Michelle D.
nancy6
on 3/31/08 7:00 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Jill!  Glad to have you back on the forum!!  Sounds like you've had a busy, but fine time.  Looks like you are doing GREAT!!  Isn't it nice to have to get out (or buy) the smaller sized clothes?!?  Glad you had fun at the Great Wolf Lodge.  Almost makes me wish I had young kids (or grandkids)!!!  Anyway, congrats on how you're doing - keep up the great work!

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 3/31/08 8:05 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks Nancy, you are doing great too!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

heyheyhey
on 4/2/08 2:42 pm - WA
Welcome back Jillian, glad everything is going great.  The Great Wolf Lodge looks like a lot of fun.  I think they have a military discount also.
Starting Over
on 4/4/08 11:38 am

Hi Jillian! Congrats on wearing a bathing suit! Wasn't it a great feeling? I got to wear a bathing suit last month and even though I'm still big...I felt SOOOOOOOO much more comfortable in my skin.

Yoo go girl!

Most Active