I am off to California in a Car...

Helen_Anne
on 3/28/08 12:30 am - Bremerton, WA
Hi Everyone... My husband, step daughter and I are leaving today for a road trip to Palm Desert  via San Diego ( to visit DH's Aunt and Uncle) .  I am a little concerned about trip in the car... but I am bringing healthly food for the road... since I have a tendency to "eat" when I am on a road trip. I should have internet when we get to Palm Desert on Sunday afternoon. I hope everyone has a great weekend... and I hopefully be back online on sunday. I may even get some pictures taken of me... so I can put them on my profile! Helen
Shelley S.
on 3/28/08 2:24 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Have a safe trip!!

Jennifer Nice
on 3/28/08 4:50 am - Pueblo, CO
Annie B.
on 3/28/08 4:52 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Sorry about the above post...I didn't realize I wasn't logged in - my friend is visiting, and I accidentally posted using her account.  

So...what I said was have a fun and safe drive and enjoy the warm weather!!!  I can't believe it's SNOWING here!!!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

amynicolelynn
on 3/28/08 6:26 am
DRIVE CAREFULL & HAVE FUN!!
Suzanne_G
on 3/28/08 10:30 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Im leaving from Spokane in the morning too for California (SF Bay Area).. and wouldnt you know it? Winter storm warning****ting.  Drive carefully
clh333
on 3/29/08 1:35 pm - WA

have a safe trip...it getting cooler here in CA this week... Were leaving Mon for WA!!!

Cheryl
Semper Paratus "Always Ready"
Semper Faveo "Always Supportive"

jillianD
on 3/30/08 12:29 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Enjoy you trip and good for you plannin ahead!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active