Protein Iso pure...

Brenda M.
on 3/27/08 9:48 am - Spokane valley, WA

Can someone please...let me know how they drink their isopure. So i was drinking 8 oz of protein shake..today is 16 days out for me..and when i went to see MerriLou the nutrionist yesterday..she said only 2 oz..yes i was so confused..

Anyways how are we suppose to drink 2 oz of isopure or protein shake and get 60 grams a day..? that is impossible..

Someone tell me how much i am suppose to drink at one time..and do you all just drink it..

I also bought some 3 oz of those shot protein thingys..how about those..

Thanks..

Hugs,

Bren

Annie B.
on 3/27/08 1:21 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Bren...just sip on it...I get the Isopure premixed in glass bottles (it's the ONLY thing I can tolerate so far).  I put it in a large cup with some ice (i like it ice cold AND watered down a bit), and just sip on it.  It took me about 2 1/2 hours to get through a 20 ounce bottle yesterday.  Though most times I can't drink it quite so fast.

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Brenda M.
on 3/27/08 1:24 pm - Spokane valley, WA
Thank you Annie :):)
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 3/28/08 1:20 am - WA
Brenda if you are near Auburn stop in and maybe we can find some protein you like, There lots to choose from. Check the facts on the lable of the protein you are drinking, and it should tell you  how many grams you get per serving, Good luck Merrilou (253) 939-8865
Brenda M.
on 3/28/08 4:29 am - Spokane valley, WA

Thank you Merrilou...I am in spokane..but i appreciate your help..

Hugs,

Bren

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 3/28/08 5:44 am - WA

Good luck there are some realy good protein drinks out there, Check with a support group in your area! have a great day!

Most Active