5 month pics

lizzybear
on 3/27/08 1:19 pm - Olympia, WA
Hello!!!  My DH just took my 5-month pics (I hit 5 months yesterday) and I added them to my page.  I have to say this journey has been amazing so far!  I feel so much better and healthier!!  I've been sick for a little while now, but even on my not so good days right now, I feel 110% better than I did before this life-changing surgery!  I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

classite
on 3/27/08 9:51 pm - Battle Ground, WA
You have done awesome.  COngratulations, keep up the good work.
  Cheryl Lassiter
Lap RNY 4/14/06
LBL 4/8/08
Helen_Anne
on 3/28/08 12:17 am - Bremerton, WA
WOW you look GREAT and you have done so WELL!!! Thanks for putting up new pictures. Helen
Shelley S.
on 3/28/08 2:30 am - Ft Lewis, WA
You look amazing!! Congrats on your weight loss!!!

lizzybear
on 3/28/08 2:36 am - Olympia, WA
Thanks everyone!  I love all the support here - really makes you feel so good!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

nancy6
on 3/28/08 6:18 am - Tacoma, WA

Hey, Jodi - You are looking AWESOME!!!!  What a transformation...  Sorry to hear you've been sick and hope it's nothing to do with the surgery.  Hopefully you'll feel much better soon!  You are so right that this is a life-changing surgery!  So glad you posted the updated pics - you've got to be very proud of yourself (and rightly so!).  Keep up the great work!!!  Take care...

~Nancy~

bombshellintraining
on 3/30/08 3:56 am - Port Orchard, WA
Wow, it's amazing how much you've lost in such a short time! How much are you exercising daily? I was off to a rip-roaring start, but have been stalled at my current weight for the last 4 days - didn't think a stall would happen this fast! I've started back on my recumbent bike, but could use some tips on how to speed up the weight loss process - going dog sledding in September and need to be below 250 or pay a 50% premium above the normal cost. BTW, your pics are great - keep up the good work!!

Shari M.

lizzybear
on 4/1/08 3:52 am - Olympia, WA
Thanks!  I was exercising daily, then got sick for 6 weeks and am starting over on the exercise now.  I've hit a plateau and have been stuck for two weeks at the same weight, so decided I needed to step up the exercise since I go for my 6-month check in 3-1/2 weeks! I walk 1-1/2 miles Monday-Friday at lunch time at work. I do my Bowflex on Tuesday and Thursday nights and Saturday mornings. I do 3-5 miles on my treadmill on Wednesday and Friday nights, and Sunday morning The weekend stuff is usually - just because it depends on if the NASCAR race is on Saturday night or Sunday.  If it's on Saturday night, I walk on the treadmill during the race; if the race is on Sunday (typically is) then I walk during the race that day.  When I'm watching the race, I generally walk the entire race, taking a bathroom break or a break to get more water periodically, but I get back on and keep walking - gives me something to do while hubbies watching the race.  I watch it too, but listen to music on my headphones since I don't care what the announcers are saying unless there's a wreck.

jillianD
on 3/30/08 12:46 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Bravo!!  I can't wait till I can see a change in my pics.  You look fabulous!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active