I am OK!!

cfidecaro
on 3/27/08 7:03 am - Snohomish, WA
I just got home..wanted to send a quick note.   NO Cancer!!  There is a small (pea size) lump next to the chest wall, however the doctor advised that it is benign (sp?) and that they want to watch it...but it will not effect the reduction!!! The bad thing...I gained almost 2 pound in the last 6 days...   Collette

southerngrl
on 3/27/08 9:06 am - Mt Vernon, WA

Collette, Thank God you are okay and that you got good news from the docs. I will keep you in my prayers and send good thoughts and wishes your way. Dont worry about the 2 pounds prob is stress but now you will shed them right off and be back on track.

Hugs

~Melissa

cfidecaro
on 3/27/08 9:28 am - Snohomish, WA

Hi Melissa, Thank you for the prayers...I have to tell you that I was just a bit scared....as far as teh 2 pounds...I am sure they will be gone before I know it...

Collette

nancy6
on 3/27/08 11:37 am - Tacoma, WA
Collette - that is GREAT NEWS!!!    I'm so glad to hear that the small lump is benign and they'll jus****ch it for now.  What a relief to you!!  Thanks so much for letting us know...  When are you having the TT and reduction?  I'll be very curious to hear how that goes for you.  Take care...

~Nancy~

Shelley S.
on 3/27/08 11:56 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I'm so glad you are ok girl, I've been thinking about you and dont worry about those 2 lbs, you'll lose them again now that you aren't stressed I bet

nantimms
on 4/6/08 11:15 am - Ocean Shores, WA
Congratulations!  What a relief!  nan
jillianD
on 4/7/08 12:46 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
First of all thank God! Second wahoo you are getting a reduction??  I want one!  Is your ins going to pay for it?  You are so very lucky either way! Third 2 lbs??  ZAP   they are gone...  lol... did it work?
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active